I recently bought a 9550 and accessed App World. When I click to purchase an App, I am prompted to enter my email address so a download link can be sent to me. The problem is the download link never arrives. A link does arrive referencing the App I want, but when I click on it, only the same screen from App World appears and once again I am prompted to enter my email address for the download link. In essence, I am stuck in a neverending cycle of App World asking for my email address, and I never receive any download link. I have accessed App World using WiFi and 3G and the same thing happens. My OS is 5.0. Thanks for your help. The specific App I am trying to buy is MyWeather Mobile.
    08-13-10 04:59 PM
    Do you have the app world application installed on your phone?
    08-13-10 05:06 PM
    this should be in the BB Native Apps forum--it' not a Storm issue. you'll have better luck posting in the correct forum. contact the mods to move it if u like.
    08-13-10 05:10 PM
    To the poster above, yes I do have it installed on my phone. And sorry about posting here. I will contact a Mod and request to have it moved. Thanks.
    08-13-10 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD