Hey guys,
    I am familiar with crackberry, and have been reading forums from this website for a while, but just recently joined the community.
    Glad to be a part of crackberry,
    Anyways.
    I have the curve 8900 with T-mobile
    I am currently not on a data plan, so to go on the internet I use the wifi feature.
    I've been wondering if I should purchase the data plan (because the appworld does not work with wifi) so I can try out the applications.

Does anyone think that paying for the data plan every month is worth it for using the appworld?
    Please describe your experience with appworld including the applications, and if you think the data plan is worth having.
    Also if there are any good games on appworld.
    06-09-09 03:02 AM
    JUST for APPWORLD? No way ... I mean, besides the data fee you're going to have to pay even more to download the apps... Mmmm...

I don't know how much data plans are with T-Mo, but most other people I hear say that it's around $40, and paying $40 a month just to have the possibility to pay even more money...

I think you should get a data plan if you like your blackberry to be connected all the time That's all. haha. But just to download apps? No...
    06-09-09 03:07 AM
    Stick with wifi, the data plan is sooooooo over rated. Who really needs the data plan scam?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 06:40 AM
    I guess wifi is great if you have it available to you. I don't and I only pay $15 a month for my unlimited data plan with T-Mo. I couldn't live without it-besides don't you lose the BB Messenger and Push E-Mail when you don't have a data plan?
    06-09-09 08:12 AM
    15? That is great. I got it for 20 and am not complaining. I had the 10 dollar email only, but not everything worked with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 10:06 AM
    I couldn't live without it-besides don't you lose the BB Messenger and Push E-Mail when you don't have a data plan?
    My sediments exactly. A Blackberry isnt a Blackberry without a data plan.
    06-09-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD