While listening to music on Pandora, my bluetooth disconnects after every song. Only way to reconnect is to turn the bluetooth off and back on. Any ideas?

Got an answer from Motorola:
    Thanks for reaching out to Motorola. I’ve reviewed your e-mail and I’m ready to help.

Regarding your concern, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with your Motorola Bluetooth Headset. Please follow the steps below in order to reset the earpiece:

- Turn the Bluetooth Headset on
    - Connect it to the charger
    - Disconnect it after 5 seconds
    - Reset is done.

You may also try to delete the Bluetooth connection from your cellular phone and set up the headset again in order to resolve this issue, or tested with a different phone just to make sure the Headset is malfunctioning and not the phone.
    If the issue still persists, please note that Motorola stands behind our products by offering a minimum one-year warranty issued from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover physical or liquid damage and is applicable to all the products that were manufactured for the US market. If your accessory needs to be replaced, please contact our Customer Service line at 1-800-331-6456 to obtain a warranty replacement for it, confirming your personal information (full name, physical address, city, state, zip code and day time phone number) as well as the unit information (SYN number and date of purchase), or reply to this email. Remember that you will need to include a copy of the proof or purchase in order to validate the warranty.
    With this information we will create a return authorization and will let you know the address where to send the accessory to.

We hope that you find this information useful and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thank you for contacting Motorola e-mail support.

Best Regards,
    Last edited by macfullserv; 09-02-09 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Answer from Motorola
    09-02-09 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD