I know you can move apps from sub-folders to the main screen on newer OS's like on my Bold, but I don't have this option on my 7105t (OS 4.1.0.377 - the latest/greatest). My main screen has a sub-folder called Applications that contains BB Messenger, among others. I would like BB Messenger on the main screen, not buried in Apps. I'm using the standard T-Mobile theme even though the BB is unlocked and on AT&T. Clues/Hints/Suggestions appreciated!
    01-09-09 05:59 PM
    The answer turns out to be "you can't". Not on such an old OS. Unfortunately, this is the newest OS anywhere for the venerable 7105t, so it's just one of those limitations I'll have to live with.

To mitigate this, what I did was map the convenience key to open BB Messenger instead of the web browser. Instead of digging through folders to get BBM it's now just a button push away!
    02-01-09 05:02 PM
    for older OS's u can just select move then bring it to the main folder n that should do it.
    For newer OS's u can select move then choose "home folder". that will bring it out of the folder n into the main screen.
    im mildly ocd and want all my popular apps in the main screen n the rest in its color appropriate folders. YAY

i <3 BB
    09-04-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD