Just when I began to lose hope of an app for the BlackBerry that supported real-time traffic, I heard of the new 680news app while listening to the station. Downloaded it and I think this application is amazing. Its free (ad-supported) but it works really fast. The weather/news feature is a great add-on (well to me it's an add-on) but it lets you select different cameras, and even lets you favorite your most common cameras for easy access.

To download, visit 680news.mobi on your browser or visit Mobile - App - 680News - ALL NEWS RADIO

Edit: Pictures are nice right? Here you go.

Last edited by agadgetgeek; 09-28-09 at 10:20 PM.
    09-28-09 07:58 PM
    Brilliant! thx for posting this
    09-28-09 09:05 PM
    wow

absolutely love what they are trying to do in terms of functionality

1. i wish fonts were better
    2. camera stills could be better
    3. listen to traffic report feature is amazing...

but considering how often the traffic reports are on the air, is this app really that useful?

good work though 680...didn't see this one coming.
    I always seem to miss the traffic report by a minute. And when I don't, well it doesn't cover all the locations (guess cause it's not so bad) but sometimes, I'd take a smaller road even if theres little enough congestion to not be mentioned on the radio.

Where's the listen-to-traffic report? lol. Must have missed that. I'm fine with the looks/font...camera stills. Meh...I can see still haha. As long as I am able to tell if it's busy or not.
    09-28-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD