First... I searched and tried all the different tricks and links for the 507 and app error 200.

I got the 507 error at first and now it will boot up to the app 200 error.

Anyone have any pointers?
    04-03-12 10:34 PM
    Try using http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/ to truly have the phone wiped, then load an OS on it. How/why the heck did you end up at 507 to begin with?
    04-03-12 10:48 PM
    I was trying to downgrade from .340 to .267.

Yeah this bites.

Won't connect to JL_Cmder ... boot up takes about 5 minutes then goes to app 200 error. If I touch reset, if boots back to app 200 error.
    Last edited by dustanh; 04-03-12 at 11:06 PM.
    04-03-12 11:01 PM
    You should be able to pull the battery, connect to the USB, start Loader.exe and then plop the battery in once the install starts without wiping again.
    tre5tackz and wolfee48 like this.
    04-03-12 11:05 PM
    I finally got app loader to work... I did the quick plug in with red light then clicked next. You know how many times I tried that? Too many!

I'll keep this thread updated with my progess incase I have any further issues.

Man, I felt like a noob there for a while. What the heck would cause a 507 error when trying to downgrade the OS?

Thanks!
    Last edited by dustanh; 04-03-12 at 11:21 PM.
    04-03-12 11:15 PM
    That sucks. I guess it goes to show that sh*t can sometimes happen. It sounds like you rescued it from spending the rest of its life as a brick.
    04-04-12 12:48 AM
    Yeah it was rescued...took a while.

I contacted Verizon because I thought it was done. A replacement is being shipped. Not sure if I should make the switch or not.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    04-04-12 08:14 AM
    I am on bb 9900 and I upgraded some software, one of it caused the App Error 200 Reset :-(

I searched, and found suggestions to reload blackberry device software (see below)

Funny thing is, when I selected "Update..." i don't get the dialog box with

"A dialog box appears and indicates that there are no BlackBerry Device Software updates available. Click View other versions in the lower left corner."

but get "You are currently receiving email notification ...."

Seems no way, I can reload the Device Software.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks!!

-- the suggestions from:
    from http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...HelperImpl#6.0

BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 to 6.1
    Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and launch the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    Click the Device menu and select Update...
    A dialog box appears and indicates that there are no BlackBerry Device Software updates available. Click View other versions in the lower left corner.
    The check box for the currently installed version is selected in the Available Versions list. Click the Install button.
    Clear the check box next to Back up device data.
    Click the Install update button.
    --
    04-13-12 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD