I loaded 5.0.0.130 and have used it for a while now. The problems with Blackberry App World have been noted and I have accepted not having them as a tradeoff for some of the other features I like. On a recent road trip I came across a few issues with playing media.

2 Questions.
    1. Anyone using Pandora on the .130 platform? It worked fine when I downloaded it but now when I go to it, it times out, then it asks for my e-mail and password. When I put them in, the Signing In thing with the bars in a circular pattern just continues to spin but nothing happens. Anyone seen this?

2. Since having .130, there is nothing in the Shuffle Songs part of the music player. I have a couple hundred songs in All Songs and before I could just go to the Shuffle Songs part and it would start shuffleing songs (obviously). Now I have to select a song from All Songs, then scroll over the controls at the bottom to click Shuffle. I use it on car rides and the less steps the better for use while driving so I was wondering if anyone came across this problem? and had a fix for it?

Thanks for your help.
    08-10-09 10:24 AM
    The fix I found for me is to downgrade to .282.
    08-10-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD