Anyone know of a good 3rd party msn messenger app for the 8330? The msn messenger app I have never works it always errors out or just won't connect, I have uninstalled it 2 times and still get the same results so now I want to try a diff. One.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 04:57 PM
    I use BeeJive. Well worth the money.

Beejive | instant messaging, just about anywhere
    09-09-08 06:06 PM
    Any free ones?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 06:15 PM
    just my personal opinion here.

I have been reading for so long about how great JiveTalk (aka BeeJive) was and I thought it was for the birds.

I tried ALL of the free services out there (ebuddy, palringo, nimbuzz, etc.). i finally decided TODAY to try out BeeJive...............and HOLY COW does it rock...............i didnt believe all the hype about it, until I tried it............it is so easy to use, and it gives you a signal when you get a message just like if you were getting an email.

I was hesitant about the price, but if you plan to IM, and you arent going to use the site specific messenger (gtalk, aim, live messenger), you have got to try this one out..............what can it hurt? It is a FREE TRIAL.

I am in NO WAY affiliated with the company, but they sure do put out a damn good product!

Hats off to BeeJive...............just found my favorite new BB program.

Like I said though...........just my opinion.
    09-09-08 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD