im no noob. i have updated my storm over 20 times and other peoples as well and just ran into this problem last week and have yet to solve the problem.
    i have searched the forums also.no help there

i have always backed up my apps [THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN] and always loaded them with no problems, until a week ago.... REASONS?????

sucks loading 30+ apps one at a time
    Last edited by sdwc858; 06-01-09 at 12:27 AM.
    06-01-09 12:07 AM
    06-01-09 12:07 AM
    did you read the op. im no noob and have done it everytime i update. mine and 4 other storms 25+ times.
    06-01-09 12:10 AM
    did you read the op. im no noob and have done it everytime i update. mine and 4 other storms 25+ times.
    i read your post, no where did you mention how you were backing them up though. I have never actually had to restore them since apploaded/DM has always done it for me. but hey, i guess you will have to find someone else to help you sorry *** now
    06-01-09 12:23 AM
    i read your post, no where did you mention how you were backing them up though. I have never actually had to restore them since apploaded/DM has always done it for me. but hey, i guess you will have to find someone else to help you sorry *** now
    there's only one way to back up 3rd party apps i believe and obviously you have never wiped, updated, and restored a storm have you.

"I have never actually had to restore them since apploaded/DM has always done it for me."

oh yea thats right. so you couldnt help me anyways
    06-01-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD