will your 3rd party apps be carried over? Reason I'm asking is because I had trouble saving them to my computer last time I tried.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 08:03 PM
    if u set the options in dm to auto backup then ur be fine
    05-31-09 08:05 PM
    Awesome. Thanks.

05-31-09 08:06 PM
    if u set the options in dm to auto backup then ur be fine
    Awesome. Thanks.

Would be best to back them up... just in case. None of my stuff was restored to the phone after doing the upgrade... had to get it all back from the backups I did before starting the upgrade. Then I upgraded my husband's phone the exact same way, and all of his stuff was restored automatically. So it doesn't always work as intended.

ALWAYS back up your device and your 3rd party apps before upgrading. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
    05-31-09 09:18 PM
    Would be best to back them up... just in case. None of my stuff was restored to the phone after doing the upgrade... had to get it all back from the backups I did before starting the upgrade. Then I upgraded my husband's phone the exact same way, and all of his stuff was restored automatically. So it doesn't always work as intended.

ALWAYS back up your device and your 3rd party apps before upgrading. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
    ya, what morf said ^^^

note: i did the "wipe handheld" and manually add the 3rd party apps trick and i now get a steady 35mb memory (w/ round 45mb on startup)
    05-31-09 09:27 PM
    This works perfectly....
    ~check it out~

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...-4-7-a-125449/
    05-31-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD