Hey guys i just updated to .304 tonight and unfortunately my facebook icon has disappeared so i uninstalled the app reinstaled did several battery pulls tried to redownload through appworld and just straight through browser and nothing works :/ Any ideas how to fix this? it appears to be the only icon missing which is really odd.
    11-12-09 12:54 AM
    Make sure it's not hidden, and double check your App. list.
    11-12-09 03:45 AM
    Icon was still in proper folder following upgrade to .304. Had to log in again and go through the basic setup steps once more, but everything works.
    11-12-09 04:17 AM
    Yea thanks I'm pretty sure I would have already checked if it was hidden. It is just not there I check every folder even every icon make sure it wasn't displaying wrong thing. For some reason it just will not show up :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 07:01 AM
    Switch to a different theme and see if it is just misplaced on your current theme.
    11-12-09 08:00 AM
    Switch to a different theme and see if it is just misplaced on your current theme.
    thanks ill try that i was just using the AT&T theme ill try the other standard one
    11-12-09 08:49 AM
    no problems here either.
    11-12-09 09:04 AM
    I upgraded to .304 last night using Blackberry Desktop Software. When done, Facebook was still there. when launched, Facebook did take me through the setup again, then worked fine.
    11-12-09 09:10 AM
    i tried everything so i borrowed the wifes windows based pc as i use macs and am wiping the device now. i also came to notice the email setup icon was mia o well hopefully this fixes the issue.
    11-12-09 02:24 PM
    reinstall oS again and click all ur apps to be removed and then install fb again thru bb apps
    11-12-09 02:30 PM
    yea i am in the process of this now. i just did a clean install of the official .304 with no apps installed i have 60.4mb free
    11-12-09 04:27 PM
    I upgraded to .304 from .297 and facebook is still there. Had a minor problem not being able to connect to facebook, but ater re-registering HRT and re-sending service books everything's okay now.

Try checking in the application list and see if Facebook app is there. If it's not facebook might have gotten deleted during installation or restoring data process.
    11-12-09 08:46 PM
    yea i am in the process of this now. i just did a clean install of the official .304 with no apps installed i have 60.4mb free
    Have you tried to resend your service books through the BIS website and re register in from the host routing table option. Try those see what you come up with. If I remember right Facebook is one of the app being pushed by the service provider. if so that should help. if you have issues your more then welcome to Pin me or BBM.
    11-12-09 11:14 PM
    Yea i check and the app showed up cuz i thought maybe it did get deleted. Did also try resending the service book and re registering on the host routing table yet didn't help.

Successfully wiped and phone runs great now used the BBSAK that thing rules! had 60.4 mb free after fresh install and i don't use many apps so i am very content
    11-12-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD