my family owns 3 blackberries. I want to be able to sync our 3 calendars. when one person enters an appointment on theirs, it appears on the other 2.
    05-26-10 08:53 PM
    google calendar with google sync and each bb will have to load that email address onto their phones for the calendar to work
    05-26-10 08:55 PM
    i wont get another email icon on each phone, will I?
    05-26-10 10:05 PM
    Yes but you can just delete the email service book only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 10:16 PM
    I have it set up on my wife's phone and mine for shared calendars without having each others email on our phones. I used google calendar and have a separate calendar in google for each of us. I then set her google calendar to be shared with me (through google). I share my calendar with her (through google). I then use google sync on our blackberries. Since her calendar is shared with mine, I have the option in google sync to also sync her calendar to my phone (and she syncs mine to hers). When I make a calendar entry in my google calendar, it gets added to hers and vice versa. I think you can even set it up to give you an email notification when stuff is added. It's pretty slick!
    05-27-10 07:18 AM
    Another option is using the Group calendar in BB Messenger. I share a calendar with my wife, and it works well.
    05-27-10 09:50 AM
    I was going to suggest BBM Group calendar as well. My wife and I use it and it works well. Add something and it shows up almost immediately on the other BB.

You can then also use Lists within the group for other things. We use it for the grocery list so we can both add things to it anytime, and mark things off no matter which one of us goes to the store (just have to remember to clear out the list on each BB later).
    05-27-10 10:28 AM
    brilliant, I hadn't thought of that but makes sense, they could have their own family group to do that.
    05-27-10 11:11 AM
    I was going to suggest BBM Group calendar as well. My wife and I use it and it works well. Add something and it shows up almost immediately on the other BB.

You can then also use Lists within the group for other things. We use it for the grocery list so we can both add things to it anytime, and mark things off no matter which one of us goes to the store (just have to remember to clear out the list on each BB later).
    We use honeydew for syncing our lists. I will have to look into BBM groups. I didn't even know that was an option!
    05-27-10 01:26 PM
    the bbm group cal is a great idea to fall back to.

so far i had 2 phone start a google cal account. the 2 accounts sync to each other and seem to be initially working. i am still in testing mode.
    05-27-10 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD