I have 9500, just received it from BB service in France : the previous had problems and was exchanged.

Installed the .748 hybrid following all the instruction with full shrink of the OS.

I am facing 2 problems, I do not know if they are related to the Hybrid or OS version.

1. BIS. Many incoming e-mail are lost. Spme pf they arrive, some of them not. However, all the sent messages still arrived. I re-registered from Host Routing table, re-created the e-mail account, it is still the same... I called to SFR (mobile operator) support, the were surprised because at the BB e-mail server level they saw that the mails sent TO the mailbox by themselves don't change the number of messages on the server. So is it BIS account problem are a telephone problem ?They proposed to shrink the OS and to re-intall all, what I did. Still the same result. What may it be?

2. 3rd party apps.
    Before re-installing all, I tried to safe my 3rd party apps with Crucial's procedure (saving the .alx file and the folder with my Pin number in the name). At restoring, AppLoaders says "This application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded".
    How should it be solved ?

Thank you very much in advance for your solutions.
    07-16-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD