I just updated my 9530 to the .132 today and I noticed that the Tasks, MemoPad and Maps apps are gone now!! Where can I get these stock freebies back from? Thanks everyone.
    05-11-09 08:39 PM
    did you try to restore your backup yet?
    05-11-09 08:47 PM
    did you try to restore your backup yet?
    Me being a DA was in a hurry and did not make one....
    05-11-09 08:48 PM
    Where's the double face palm guy when you need him?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 08:54 PM
    Where's the double face palm guy when you need him?

I only use that on certain occasions

anyway, start destop manager, then application loader, add/remove applications and start checking off the default apps that were not loading onto the phone
    05-11-09 09:03 PM
    Also, make sure you have the latest version of DM. Had the same issue with .132 and the missing apps were not appearing in the DM app loader. Once I upgrated DM everything worked great.
    05-11-09 09:06 PM
    I only use that on certain occasions

anyway, start destop manager, then application loader, add/remove applications and start checking off the default apps that were not loading onto the phone
    After getting the prompt for a password, which I believe i never created one, it is stating that there is no software available for the device.....
    05-11-09 09:07 PM
    try doing a battery pull. My Browser usually doesnt show up untill I do a battery pull
    05-11-09 09:07 PM
    Still Nothing.....exactly the same after battery pull!!!
    05-11-09 09:15 PM
    Did u use an OS shrinker or install a hybrid?

05-11-09 09:20 PM
    Did u use an OS shrinker or install a hybrid?

Shrinker......
    05-11-09 09:21 PM
    If its not in apploader, u gotta reinstall the OS again and dont shrink it away.

05-11-09 09:23 PM
    If its not in apploader, u gotta reinstall the OS again and dont shrink it away.

Actually i am upgrading to .141 right now and I see the options to choose what to install.....i just missed over it when installing .132 prior.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!
    05-11-09 09:25 PM
    i downloaded the storm slider and it was working for a day but today it wasn't there. i tried changing the settings and nothing i tried worked. I tried re-installing it but that didn't work. i tried to restart my blackberry several times but that didnt work neither. what can i do to get it back?
    05-11-09 09:29 PM
    No problem. Glad u got it workin

05-11-09 09:29 PM
    Does it show up in options, advanced options, application? If so, the icon may be hidden. Goto ur homescreen click bb button, show all...
    i downloaded the storm slider and it was working for a day but today it wasn't there. i tried changing the settings and nothing i tried worked. I tried re-installing it but that didn't work. i tried to restart my blackberry several times but that didnt work neither. what can i do to get it back?
    05-11-09 09:33 PM
    No problem. Glad u got it workin

So far so good......now i am going to see if i can find a kewl theme i like.
    05-11-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD