Okay, so I just downloaded v. .113, first upgrade I've done in quite some time... I was initially missing just the browser but I've been able to restore this with options>advanced options>HRT>Register Now....however, I'm still missing the "application center" as well as the blackberry messenger icon I had, which is now not even under Instant Messenger...how do I restore....please help!

edit: also missing, lame games that came with the phone originally...
    Last edited by dwayneboweface; 03-23-09 at 07:41 PM.
    03-23-09 07:35 PM
    You can reinstall the missing apps by using the app loader in DM. Just open up the app loader, check off which apps you want to install and then click next to finish the installation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 09:23 PM
    bb>setup folder>Email settings>bb>service books>send service books
    03-23-09 11:31 PM
    bb>setup folder>Email settings>bb>service books>send service books
    Thank you worked like a charm!
    03-26-09 07:31 AM
    No offense but c'mon...there have been 9 leaks / viable upgrades and EVERY time one is out someone posts THIS EXACT thread within 26 seconds of rebooting their device thinking they have lost something. If you just WAIT a couple minutes for the BIS and network connectivity to re-establish you would see that hey, THEY COME BACK ON THEIR OWN.

omg
    03-26-09 08:09 AM
    I had the same issue when upgraded mine to Bell's .122. Lost most of my apps. I tried the above options but couldn't recover all. The best option is to connect your BB to DM and use the App Loader as suggested by ArmaK.
    04-17-09 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD