i say aerize card reader. though it was not what i expected. it is still very usefull.. post what yall think. you can even do a top 3. but we deff need a #1.
    11-19-09 07:55 PM
    Quicklaunch for sure.
    11-19-09 08:07 PM
    Quicklaunch.
    11-19-09 08:08 PM
    Poynt is my fav. and its being updated in a couple of wks. I heard. Viigo ain't bad either.
    11-19-09 08:10 PM
    quicklaunch, stormslider, berryweather or simpleweather

meterberry is great too
    11-19-09 08:13 PM
    Quicklaunch definitely

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:10 PM
    vlingo for sure!
    11-19-09 09:17 PM
    Opera Mini 4.2

11-19-09 09:41 PM
    To all you QuickLaunch users....I still don't understand the big deal of it, what is it from your point of view? My favorite apps would be UberTwitter, and MeterBerry. I love AppWorld too! j/k on AppWorld lol
    11-19-09 10:23 PM
    berrybuzz, berryweather, quicklaunch, berryslider
    11-19-09 10:25 PM
    To all you QuickLaunch users....I still don't understand the big deal of it, what is it from your point of view? My favorite apps would be UberTwitter, and MeterBerry. I love AppWorld too! j/k on AppWorld lol
    for a good while i thought the same thing but then i started finding good users.

it allows quick access to application and direct links to certain contacts via sms/bbm/email all from the home screen without going to the app screen and then into another folder possibly and such. Also the reset device feature is nice, alond with the stay lit, camera silence and tilt lock all built in
    11-19-09 10:28 PM
    sigh, call me crazy, but i cant live without BBM
    11-20-09 01:20 AM
    for a good while i thought the same thing but then i started finding good users.

it allows quick access to application and direct links to certain contacts via sms/bbm/email all from the home screen without going to the app screen and then into another folder possibly and such. Also the reset device feature is nice, alond with the stay lit, camera silence and tilt lock all built in
    And the video camera light flashlight feature too! It's like 10 apps in one! Definitely my favorite and most useful app!

Edit: Another great thing about QL is that you can set it to display the time. I don't know about others, but often when I'm browsing the web I'd like to check the time (otherwise I forget to stop browsing...lol!). Without QL you have to use the app switcher to go to the home screen in order to check the time. With QL all I have to do is hit my left convenience key and there it is. And for those who use Opera Mini there is no way to switch applications without QL, since the menu is inaccessible with Opera active. QL allows you to bring up apps or home screen, or whatever and switch to them. QL makes multi-tasking 20 times easier in general!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 11-20-09 at 01:39 AM. Reason: edit
    11-20-09 01:32 AM
    HoneyDew is my absolute favorite. If i need something I just input it into honeydew and it appears in my wifes phone in her honeydew shopping list. it is sooooo helpful to me.
    11-20-09 02:31 AM
    I can switch applications using Opera Mini. Just hold the BB key or press BB menu and hit switch application.

Edit: in response to Chuck

11-20-09 02:39 AM
    I don't use many apps but I'd say Opera Mini 4.2, Pandora or Slacker and colorfill haha

11-20-09 02:41 AM
    Favorites:
    I'm also a heavy quicklaunch user, I like to have all my icon match the theme which means using the custom icons that are included in the themes. With quicklaunch I can keep the icons that don't match in a folder somewhere and still have access to the apps with the push of a button, not to mention not having to go searching for apps, numbers, screen capture, reset device and etc. Other favorites are StormSlider, Facebook, Meterberry, BerryWeather, and BerryBuzz.

Non-Favorites:
    You may want to give AppWorld the boot, many users have issues with getting the latest updates(I see this more and more everyday). It is hard to get in contact with anyone when having issues, and AppWorld is also a memory hog. Use the Mobihand App, updated sooner, and better customer service.
    11-20-09 06:08 AM
    i use Poynt a lot!

DriveSafe.ly

DriveSafe.ly is a service that
    makes TXTing and E-Mail safe while driving.

Here's what it offers:

* A service that reads your TXT and E-Mails out loud.
    * An Auto-Responder for TXT and E-Mails.
    * The best premium voices.

Those are ones i like a lot!

11-20-09 06:11 AM
    I love Viigo rss reader to stay up on all the Blackberry blogs and forums. Viigo has lots of other features too like news, weather, sports, etc. ( free)

Quicklaunch is a must have. So many features. Shortcuts to web sites, customized to how ever you like. Its like tons of apps rolled into one. Anybody who came from a qwerty keyboard bb and misses those keyboard shortcuts, this is a must have!

BerryBuzz. I love the bright led instead of regular and the light will keep blinking until you check the message (if you want). Lots of options to customize.

I have tons of apps - these are just 3 of my must have apps

11-20-09 06:31 AM
    quicklaunch, stormslider, berryweather or simpleweather

meterberry is great too
    You can't have "5" #1 apps
    11-20-09 07:49 AM
    It's all about convenience. Two clicks and I am ready to send an SMS message to any of my main contacts. Same for making a call. Nice for organizing your favorite apps to with a couple clicks you are there. Plus add in other cool features such as flashlight, screen captured, etc and it's just a very cool app. Could I do without it? Sure, but certainly makes using the BB much easier.
    11-20-09 07:53 AM
    Pandora is my personal favorite

11-20-09 07:54 AM
    I might get quicklaunch just for. Screen capture and flashlight. Right now I use capture it. But its not that great.

11-20-09 09:34 AM
    I might get quicklaunch just for. Screen capture and flashlight. Right now I use capture it. But its not that great.

It's better than capture it anyway, not only does it capture the screenshot but it immediately gives you the option to email it to wherever you like.
    11-20-09 10:00 AM
    Blackberry Freakin Messenger! nuff said
    11-20-09 10:24 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD