Just upgraded meterberry to the newest version on my tour, the log screen where you check out the battery,memory, signal logs seems to be stuck at the top, can't scroll down. Anyone else that updated to the newest version have this issue also ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 06:08 PM
    Yes. I can confirm. I think its more that it is intended for the storm than a bug. On the bright side, this version can reset my tour. The older version could not.

08-23-09 06:17 PM
    Just upgraded meterberry to the newest version on my tour, the log screen where you check out the battery,memory, signal logs seems to be stuck at the top, can't scroll down. Anyone else that updated to the newest version have this issue also ?

Yup same thing for me, but if you the BB button you can still see all your logs.
    08-23-09 06:28 PM
    Thank you very much GC...

08-23-09 06:35 PM
    MeterBerry is and always has been a Storm-only app. However, most of the features in version 1.4.5 worked on the Tour because it shares the same base OS as the Storm.

With that said, we have made a few tweaks to make MeterBerry officially compatible with the Tour, including displaying the correct amount of total application memory.

We are aware the scrolling issue. A Tour-compatible MeterBerry, including a fix for the scrolling issue, are coming tonight.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 08-23-09 at 06:43 PM.
    08-23-09 06:38 PM
    MeterBerry is and always has been a Storm-only app. However, most of the features in version 1.4.5 worked on the Tour because it shares the same base OS as the Storm.

With that said, we have made a few tweaks to make MeterBerry officially compatible with the Tour, including displaying the correct amount of total application memory.

We are aware the scrolling issue. The fix is coming tonight.
    Thanks chief!
    08-23-09 06:42 PM
    Great news re: Tour-compatible app. Please ignore my question in the other thread
    08-23-09 08:50 PM
    Very cool of you to do that GC, I think it's a really neat application, glad to see lots of Tour users like it as well...

08-23-09 09:13 PM
    1.5.2.. released or at least I got an email with notification... fixed the issue.
    08-23-09 09:26 PM
    1.5.2.. released or at least I got an email with notification... fixed the issue.
    Yup, I was happy to see this and it now picks up the tour's 256mb instead of the 128 it said before with 1.4.5 and 1.5.1.
    08-23-09 09:30 PM
    now thats some good customer service : )

I don't use it but I'm very impressed how fast they took care of that issue. (3 hours )
    08-23-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD