- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Removal of Desktop Manager 4.6
OK, I no longer have a Blackberry, so I was going to uninstall the Desktop Manager from my PC, but I keep getting a wierd error. When I go to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, a window pops up that says:
"This action is only valid for products that are currently installed."
Any suggestions as I no longer need this software. I am running Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 3.
Thank you and I apologize if this has already been answered, but it is tough to filter through all the posts.
- 10-09-12, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Removal of Desktop Manager 4.6
Seems like some of the app may have already been uninstalled. I know this might sound weird but.. try installing Desktop Manager again and updating it to the latest. Once installed, go ahead and repeat the uninstall action again. Should fix it. Maybe the uninstaller is corrupted and just needs a refresh.
- By wbailey in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-08, 10:19 PM
- By Nee86 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-08, 12:09 AM
- By mwanthony in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-08, 02:11 PM
- By joshuajames in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-08, 08:59 PM
- By zeeefar in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-08, 10:02 AM