Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Help RELOAD Software 507

Hello, I totally must have screwed up. I wiped my phone using JL_Cmder and my desktop manager does not recognize my pin... What did I do wrong??? PLEASE HELP! I was trying to install .185 and I bought my bold last tuesday
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Default ???

Can anyone help me???
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts

507 isn't too bad: follow these steps How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected - PinStack.com Forums

I've had this happen twice trying to upgrade from within a VM.

(Anyone noticed how difficult Blackberries are to brick?
    CrackBerry Newbie

i am new to blackberry! iv just connected my 8900 to my laptop, an the screen on the BB now reads : RELOAD SOFTWARE 507. can someone help??
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by blackberryryan View Post
    i am new to blackberry! iv just connected my 8900 to my laptop, an the screen on the BB now reads : RELOAD SOFTWARE 507. can someone help??
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry User

i just had this happen so i was told to go to blackberry 101 about a nuked blackberry and it worked great! give it a try
    Nuttie
    Bold 9000 5.0.0.509
    ATT
    CrackBerry Newbie

Well I did all that, the software runs, finds the 8220, starts erasing and reloadings apps, then halts, can not continue due to an error. device restarts and shows "error 523" all over again, 10 times...

/edit
    Update, Found the solution so just wanted to share.

On re-installing yet again the DM OS, it balked that Firefox was open, so, you guessed it. I next try an OS reload, with Firefox and everything else closed. It loaded!, no problems then... Seems FF uses some Java functions or files that lock out loader.exe from executing completely.
    There you go.
    Last edited by superfreak77; 04-13-2009 at 12:44 AM.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    no more :(

just got the reload software 507 error!! my first nuked bb!!! so excited!!!!
    Kevin-
    OS 5.0.0.822
    How To Install bbsak/.cod
    Due to government regulations, positional information is delayed by 5 minutes.
    CrackBerry Newbie

same here! my first ever nuked bb! got the reload software 507 error as well! what shall we do?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,845 Global Posts
    PIN
    Upon PM Request

Use BBSAK and wide the device first then choose Load OS. If you are using a BETA OS load or one from another carrier you will have to delete the vendor.xml file.

Make sure you have only one copy of device software installed on your PC.
    Thanked by:
    rafishinoda (01-16-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

i found out that all i had to do was reinstall the os that used to be on then boom back to normal. now to try downgrading again....
    CrackBerry Master

Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting the 507 error does not = nuked berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedDot View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting the 507 error does not = nuked berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The author of the fix explains that...what's your point?

Got the "reload software:507" error last night and went through the steps this morning for the Blackberry 101 tutorial and it worked great!

Thanks!
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by blackberryryan View Post
    So you bought your BB and when you got it home and connected it to your cp you got the 507 error? There's only one way to get that error, and that's if you've wiped your berry. If you have wiped your berry without knowing what it means, then what were you thinking? If you are wiping your phone, then the 507 error is what you are trying to accomplish, so it shouldn't be a 911 EMERGENCY THREAD!!.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, research the proper upgrage and wiping procedures BEFORE actually doing the wipe.
    CrackBerry User

@littlereddot - ive actually had BBs that randomly go screwy and pop a 507 out of nowhere. ive actually had about 8 9700 customers in the past 2 months come in wit 507s out of nowhere, as well as a close friend. So it is possible he didnt wipe anything and the phone simply went screwy on him...it is technology after all and these things happen so cut him some slack
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Not getting any success

I tried to update my Bold 9000 and I got the "reload software 507". Searched the steps on how to fix it in Blackberry 101 and i did not get any success. Tried it for more than 10 times and it's the same thing showing on my screen. I tried it again yesterday, I got the same black and white screen, with red led when I connect it to the Usb port and the "reload software 507" again but after a few seconds it shows "error 310, reset" still in black and white screen. Tried to reset it and it just do the same thing again and again.
    Oh, it always stop on the initializing part and disconnect my bb and ask for retry. Nothing worked even if I disconnect then reconnect again and click retry. Then my computer will recognize the bb device.

I've tried many ways and procedures to fix the "reload software 507" but nothing worked.

Is there other problem with my device besides nuked bb?

Anyone knows how to help me? Please! I wasn't able to use my phone for 4 days already because of this problem.
    CrackBerry User

jing, did you figure out a solution? I'm having the exact same issue with the Tour.

All I wanted to do was downgrade
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Reload Software 507 fix

I had this problem and was not able to get loader to identify the device. I then used JL_Cmder to resettofactory and then once that finished I was then able to user loader to see the device and run the os update.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hii, I'm from Brazil, so my english is not really good, if I write something wrong forgive me, please.
    So my problem is that I wiped my bold 9700 and I have no software, can somenone send me a link or something, that I can reload software 507. There is no CD to do it and I need a help! Pleease! Ah, I'm not really good at computer so, somthing easy will help me a lot!
    Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Febrasil View Post
    Hii, I'm from Brazil, so my english is not really good, if I write something wrong forgive me, please.
    So my problem is that I wiped my bold 9700 and I have no software, can somenone send me a link or something, that I can reload software 507. There is no CD to do it and I need a help! Pleease! Ah, I'm not really good at computer so, somthing easy will help me a lot!
    Thanks
    Here you go > http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/ne...dafone-509995/

Welcome To CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Reload Software 507 for Mac computer

I found this link to help in me restoring my Blackberry Storm 1.

Blackberry Reload Software 507 Mac | BlackBerryHandset.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Worked!

I had tried multiple times to reload my software following all the steps for a nuked blackberry. Only after running the JL_cmder was I able to reload my software. After hours upon hours of frustration.. Thank you!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I am stuck at "reload software 507".I have tried everything including using BBSAK, JL_Cmder, Blackberry Master Control Program, App Loader, try different USB ports. I connected my blackberry without the battery to my pc... The App Loader detects the phone and shows - USB Pin: 30EB8B72, when i click next it quickly says "unable to connect to the device". I have installed the blackberry desktop software as well as my service provider Rom/Software. I have also deleted the Vendor file. I have spent almost 2 days on resolving this issue and its driving me insane. Anyone know what is causing it not to connect my phone. PLEASE HELP!!!...
    CrackBerry User

Have the same problem with a 8900. Can't get the OS reloaded past the "reload software 507" message.....
  25. Matrix Leader

1) Download BBSAK 1.9.1

2) Run BBSAK then click on WIPE DEVICE, when asked to enter a password, leave it blank incase you don't have a password on your device.

3) Wait for a few seconds till you get the confirmation that it was done.

4) Now your device has no operating system and you should see a white screen on the BB

5) Download the OS you want to install

ENSURE YOU HAVE UNINSTALLED ANY PREVIOUS OS FROM THE CONTROL PANEL FIRST

6) Install the *.exe file you just downloaded.

7) Navigate to Computer >>> C: >>> Program Files >>> Common Files >>> Research in Motion >>> Apploader

8) Delete the file named vendor.xml

9) Connect your BlackBerry through the USB port

10) Run loader.exe from that same folder then proceed to installing your OS.

11) Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy. (Incase you were given 2 choices whether to leave the applications intact or to downgrade them to the original versions, choose the 2nd option which is to downgrade them, this will ensure you have a completely fresh installation)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast