In the HUB you can customize the emails notifications sounds and the LED color for that account

But how to do the same for SMS?

Especially for SMS I need a custom sound that I want to upload into the phone AND I need a sharp LED color pink or yellow

PLEASE NOTE: I mean that I want select a sound and a LED color that is the same for ANY sms that income, since so far I have found that you can customize the sound for a specific contact

Hopefully the same customization is required and needed, but with different sounds and colors, also for

whatsapp

This was really easy to do in blackberry OS 10

I'm a blackberry user and BlackBerry forgets this when it makes not intuitive these customizations as they were in OS 10

Thank you for instructions
    Last edited by Corsari; 02-24-18 at 02:13 AM.
    02-24-18 02:02 AM
    From Page 41 of the Blackberry User Guide: (I am not sure if this is what you are looking for)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Customise notifications for an app
    To change notification sounds and vibration settings for a specific app, look in the Settings screen inside the app. For example, if you want to turn off notification sounds for new emails, open BlackBerry Hub, open the Settings screen, and change the notification settings for your email account.
    To change system-level notification settings for individual apps, follow the steps below.
    1. Swipe down from the top of the screen.
    2. Tap > Notification.
    3. To pulse the notifications light, tap , then turn on the Pulse notification light.
    4. Tap an app.
    5. Do one of the following:
    • To stop receiving notifications from the app, turn on the Block all switch.
    • To peek the app notifications on the current screen, neither sound nor vibrate, turn on the Show silently switch.
    • To receive notifications from the app when Do not disturb is set to Priority Only, turn on Override Do not disturb switch.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    02-24-18 12:06 PM
    I use Sound Profile by Corcanoe.
    02-24-18 12:33 PM