I wonder if the VIENNA is one of the reasons Verizon hasn't released the PRIV yet? Hopefully they will offer both.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    11-11-15 07:37 PM
    11-11-15 08:11 PM
    Verizon might get the Vienna in 2017...
    Mi Lindo Pulgoso likes this.
    11-11-15 08:11 PM
    I also thought he was talking about the Venice aka Priv, but I went to the front page and there's a rumored "vienna" phone with an always present physical keyboard running Android.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 08:19 PM
    I realize that Verizon is going to carry the PRIV hence the "yet". Just wondered if they were waiting for the VIENNA release before actually carrying the PRIV to give customers a choice in BlackBerry Android keyboard phones. If VIENNA is at a lower price point there may be even more consumer interest.

11-11-15 08:19 PM
    Relax dude, the phone doesn't even have a final design yet!
    11-11-15 08:36 PM
    Verizon might get the Vienna in 2017...
    By which time, they may have invaded Vienna (the real one. Yes, they're that evil.)

I also thought he was talking about the Venice aka Priv, but I went to the front page and there's a rumored "vienna" phone with an always present physical keyboard running Android.
    Oh, I saw what the OP was talking about, just missed the 'yet.'

I realize that Verizon is going to carry the PRIV hence the "yet". Just wondered if they were waiting for the VIENNA release before actually carrying the PRIV to give customers a choice in BlackBerry Android keyboard phones. If VIENNA is at a lower price point there may be even more consumer interest.
    It's possible, but I doubt it. If information is just starting to come out, that likely means the phone hasn't been to the FCC for certification (a must-have.) And if we are to wait that long, the "soon" becomes "sometime."
    11-11-15 08:38 PM
    I'm still waiting on Verizon to get the Priv, but the 'Vienna' looks beautiful...

It would feel much more like my Q10 which I would enjoy.. But I do miss sliders like the Palm Pre 3..
    Oh well it will be a while on the Vienna anyway.
    11-11-15 11:58 PM
    Isn't this phone just a render? Why are people asking questions like this?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 08:08 PM
    Sure, why not! Any other question? =0)
    11-12-15 08:16 PM
    Relax 2016.
    11-13-15 07:28 AM
    It seems Blackberry is going to move somewhat fast on the release of this phone, so expect it in 2016 as long as the Priv is doing well.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 08:23 AM
    Isn't this phone just a render? Why are people asking questions like this?

Posted via CB10
    They really really want it. There's also nothing wrong with speculation, as long as it's defined as such.

I for one, think that Verizon will carry the Vienna, they'll need something to contrast the Priv which will be out of reach for some people due to price. I also think they'll carry it since it's an Android device.
    lady of the lake likes this.
    12-03-15 09:05 AM
    They really really want it. There's also nothing wrong with speculation, as long as it's defined as such.

I for one, think that Verizon will carry the Vienna, they'll need something to contrast the Priv which will be out of reach for some people due to price. I also think they'll carry it since it's an Android device.
    Exactly why I started this thread.

Plazmic Flame and phuoc like this.
    12-03-15 11:26 AM