Ive heard this phone is THICK!
    I really hope its not true cause it will most likely be another flop of many, if they dont make it under 9mm.
    But this phone might be the new "curve" of its day. I could see this selling like crazy but I can also see this selling as much as the q5 which was not a lot. My personal opinion on the phone is its kinda ugly looking and I hope they cancel it sooner rather than later.. if its cheap enough like 300 bucks it will be good but knowing blackberry it will be priced at 499.99 or higher and cause of the price it wont sell cause everyone will say the same thing for all pricey phones 'you can get more for less!' and sadly its true. But I hope that it sells millions.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    11-14-15 07:34 PM
    We can safely assume that the rumored, yet to be announced, yet to be officially named Vienna would be less thick than the 9.4 mm Priv.
    11-14-15 07:52 PM
    I really hope its not true cause it will most likely be another flop of many, if they dont make it under 9mm.
    But this phone might be the new "curve" of its day. I could see this selling like crazy but I can also see this selling as much as the q5 which was not a lot. My personal opinion on the phone is its kinda ugly looking and I hope they cancel it sooner rather than later.. if its cheap enough like 300 bucks it will be good but knowing blackberry it will be priced at 499.99 or higher and cause of the price it wont sell cause everyone will say the same thing for all pricey phones 'you can get more for less!' and sadly its true. But I hope that it sells millions.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Let me know when you find a better non slider Android PKB smartphone. You either want a PKB or you do not.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 10:41 PM
    Let me know when you find a better non slider Android PKB smartphone. You either want a PKB or you do not.

Posted via CB10
    Not at 9.8mm thick. This aint the stone age.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    11-14-15 11:28 PM
    Not at 9.8mm thick. This aint the stone age.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    This is just like the Classic is too heavy thread, another CrackBerry high point.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 12:25 AM
    Where did you hear this?
    Sounds like another tempest in a teacup.
    11-15-15 01:39 AM
    We can safely assume that the rumored, yet to be announced, yet to be officially named Vienna would be less thick than the 9.4 mm Priv.
    Lol

I would rather have a 9.8mm device with a 3,000mah battery than have a < 9mm device with a 2,500mah or lower. Battery life is crucial, and ill take chunky any day over thinness. The Q5 is like 10.8mm and it doesn't feel to bad to me. Never been an issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 08:11 AM
    I could see this selling like crazy but I can also see this selling as much as the q5 which was not a lot.
    My personal opinion on the phone is its kinda ugly looking and I hope they cancel it sooner rather than later... But I hope that it sells millions.
    So it might sell....or it might not sell ...You want it to be cancelled, but also sell in millions .

I think you should get your thoughts in order.....

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 08:36 AM
    Where are people hearing the rumours about its thickness now? To my knowledge it hasn't yet been leaked

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 09:54 AM
    Where are people hearing the rumours about its thickness now? To my knowledge it hasn't yet been leaked

Posted via CB10
    I think I saw leaked specs on BlackBerry Central.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    11-15-15 10:02 AM
    Lol

I would rather have a 9.8mm device with a 3,000mah battery than have a < 9mm device with a 2,500mah or lower. Battery life is crucial, and ill take chunky any day over thinness. The Q5 is like 10.8mm and it doesn't feel to bad to me. Never been an issue.

Posted via CB10
    I rocked a Q5 for a while and never noticed. Suddenly I'm not concerned about Vienna, lol

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 10:48 AM

Yeah and of course everything on the Internet is true...
    What's 10mm thickness anyway? The passport must be close to that. It not thick by any means... and like others have said, get an iphone 1700mah battery that lasts 8 hours (at minimum brightness) or get a BlackBerry that lasts 20+ hours at the middle to high brightness level
    11-15-15 10:56 AM
    My buddy has a IP 6 with an otterbox case. That thing is fugly AND thick!! And the battery life is horrible too. See?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 01:12 PM
    The classic is 10.2mm thick and the masses don't seem to have issue with that
    11-16-15 12:33 AM

Don't confuse rumored with leaked.
    11-16-15 01:27 AM
    Don't confuse rumored with leaked.
    I'm pretty sure I heard from a guy, that knows a guy, whose aunt had a brother working at BlackBerry, who said BlackBerry officially announced it's a full slab device with a keyboard sticker covering the lower half of the screen that cannot be removed, and it actually runs iOS 9.

BlackBerry is just mixing things up here.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 01:58 AM
    I'm pretty sure I heard from a guy, that knows a guy, whose aunt had a brother working at BlackBerry, who said BlackBerry officially announced it's a full slab device with a keyboard sticker covering the lower half of the screen that cannot be removed, and it actually runs iOS 9.

BlackBerry is just mixing things up here.

Posted via CB10
    Lol for days.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap OS 10.3.2.2339
    11-16-15 05:26 AM
    ... and like others have said, get an iphone 1700mah battery that lasts 8 hours (at minimum brightness) or get a BlackBerry that lasts 20+ hours at the middle to high brightness level
    iPhone 6 - 3% left - 8:57 usage and 61:23 standby. Where do you, people, get this info about 8 hours? ...
    11-16-15 05:59 AM

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    No, It will be 10.1mm thick. So your sources are wrong. ^^

Posted via CB10
    nick13b likes this.
    11-16-15 07:37 AM
    I don't get why you guys find it thick.

People need to stop obsessing over thinness of the phone.

So what if it's a little "thick"? People can get a better grip and allow a larger battery.

This stupid thin wars has to stop.

Posted via my Blackberry Classic
    11-16-15 09:14 AM

So what if it's a little "thick"? People can get a better grip and allow a larger battery.

This stupid thin wars has to stop.

Even Apple has made their devices thicker. I'm sure if you told people they would get 5 hours longer battery life if their devices went from 9mm to 10mm they wouldn't care. We talking 1mm here lol

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 10:07 AM
    Hoping for a monster battery in that thick beast. The Lenovo Vibe P1 was just released with a 5000mAh battery.

A smallish screen (reducing energy consumption), a physical keyboard and days between charging.

That would be cool. Very cool.

11-16-15 06:22 PM
    I don't mind thickness. We have too many damn thin phones that are awkward to hold.

If they manage to trade in a bit of thickness for a monster battery and ingress protection, by all means. Basically modernize and de-uglify the NEC Terrain:

NEC Terrain - Full phone specifications
    11-16-15 06:58 PM