I am worried about the OS performance. I personally could care less about the processor performance with gaming and media...I just want to see an incredibly smooth, fast, and lag-free OS. I own a PRIV and even with the updates...the software lag is terrible. My wife laughs at it every time she uses it (she has an iPhone 6S). She is even a bit mad it cost me so much when I bought it at launch. Now, I am using a Passport SE and it is silky smooth and extremely efficient. The Passport SE an incredible device; sad Blackberry didn't keep updating and selling as a single BB10 productivity offering. Yet another bad decision from BlackBerry. I think a basic function of a new phone in 2017 is running an OS smoothly. If Mercury can't get that basic function right...I am sticking with my Passport SE and then switching over to an iPhone 7 Plus because it works smoothly. If the memory is faster, the hardware is solid (unlike creaky Priv that now sells on eBay for 200 bucks) and the processor runs the buggy Blackberry Android OS perfectly smooth like iOS and BB10 ...I will sell the Priv and buy the Mercury.

Posted via CB10
    You can't really compare the iphone with Android devices. Apple custom make their CPU and their OS allowing lots and lots of performance enhancement. This helps a lot in battery consumption and speed in real life situations.

Now BB on the other hand would mostly compete vs the thousands of android device out there so they need the differentiate themselves from them!
    01-04-17 04:11 PM
226 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD