I feel the same way, I hate 16:9 screens.
    To me, 1:1 is ideal, but 4:3 would be nice too.

Posted via CB10
    I only say 4:3 as I believe it is the closest we can get on a blackberry droid or droid in general that is nearest to the 1:1 so I hear you.

I think it used to be 3:2 but droid changed But don't quote me!

The closest we can get which I know is 4:3 so why are we not working wide anymore.

Completely with you. 4:3 will certainly do really nice with a PKB! More room for that Keyboard also! I think they would SELL!!

-Dread Pirate Regan
    deadcowboy likes this.
    09-27-16 12:50 PM
    Fully agree guys! I am waiting that pbk so bad
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-27-16 12:54 PM
    Blackberry should consider opening up some small stores in a few big cities across Europe and China.

I don't think it will cost a fortune.
    China loves iPhones, and Europe is America.

Vote for your most important features in the Rome: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll799422x8fEe47C8-32
    09-27-16 01:44 PM
    Ok so BlackBerry should stop selling phones?
    09-27-16 02:58 PM
    Ok so BlackBerry should stop selling phones?
    Course not. I'm just saying, I don't think China or Europe are very much more targetable than the US. Of course I think they should keep trying.

Vote for your most important features in the Rome: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll799422x8fEe47C8-32
    09-27-16 04:33 PM
    What is a blackberry without a flashing LED whether it be on droid or BB10. It shouldn't be a feature as its a staple to Blackberry! I'd like to see them keep building their own phones also as well as get in with like Aiwa or something for killer speakers at a good price. There's already a store in Dubai. I'm an American but how hard is it to toss an extra sim in there? Love that idea and it's almost necessity in some areas of the world?...

I wouldn't buy a BlackBerry without a LED but I'd buy one for it! We don't realize how much we use it until it's gone.

BTW: anybody know who makes the speakers in the Passport SE they are incredible! Loud, rich, crisp. Everyone says it's the loudest phone they ever heard I have a coo coo clock native which goes off every hour as I am a deep sleeper, my X hated it, made me love it more now. Pig.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-27-16 06:09 PM
    BTW: anybody know who makes the speakers in the Passport SE they are incredible! Loud, rich, crisp. Everyone says it's the loudest phone they ever heard I have a coo coo clock native which goes off every hour as I am a deep sleeper, my X hated it, made me love it more now. Pig.
    At the risk of perpetuating something that is off topic here... did u say u have a native coo coo alarm tone that is pre-loaded to the native clock/alarm app on your SE? I have an OP and don't have this... In fact I don't have many tones at all... wonder if this is just native to SE, and if there are other built in SE OS features that the OP doesn't have. The lower price makes it very attractive until the Merc comes out... if it wasn't for WhatsApp going EOL I would have pulled the trigger already.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 05:15 AM
    Today we learned that Mercury won't be designed by BlackBerry. I'm so pissed. Time to move on I guess.
    09-28-16 06:51 AM
    Today we learned that Mercury won't be designed by BlackBerry. I'm so pissed. Time to move on I guess.
    Where did you learn that?
    09-28-16 07:11 AM
    Found it
    09-28-16 07:16 AM
    Didn't think the classic was either...??? Could be wrong though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-16 07:25 AM
    I still want a dedicated trackpad! What's so hard about that? I think the tiny arrows and the tapping the keyboard and trying to hone in with the space bar on PRIV is unrelentening frustrating and ridiculous. We NEED Dedicated trackpad and PKB
    09-28-16 07:45 AM
    I'm looking at the positive side of things.

Which means, if Mercury is indeed the PKB, that means BlackBerry licensed TCL-Alcatel to build the keyboard, BlackBerry overseeing the final delivery. BUT, knowing how Chinese manufacturing works, they will start taking matter to their own hands and building clones themselves. That's how they build their cars in China: partnership with VW/Ford/Mazda/GM/etc for new models, local factories then take the old tooling as they phase out and build local brands.

so in short: MORE PKB PHONES FROM CHINA!
    09-28-16 08:33 AM
    I'm looking at the positive side of things.

Which means, if Mercury is indeed the PKB, that means BlackBerry licensed TCL-Alcatel to build the keyboard, BlackBerry overseeing the final delivery. BUT, knowing how Chinese manufacturing works, they will start taking matter to their own hands and building clones themselves. That's how they build their cars in China: partnership with VW/Ford/Mazda/GM/etc for new models, local factories then take the old tooling as they phase out and build local brands.

so in short: MORE PKB PHONES FROM CHINA!
    09-28-16 08:37 AM
    Is this another rendering? Hadn't seen this yet

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 09:06 AM
    I thought you said you're not buying it.
    09-28-16 09:11 AM
    If this is it and it is released by January. I can buy it. But I would think twice with those capacitive buttons.
    09-28-16 09:24 AM
    I thought you said you're not buying it.
    If this device hits the market I buy it.
    09-28-16 09:24 AM
    If this device hits the market I buy it.
    That question wasn't for you.
    09-28-16 09:25 AM
    Why not enlarge the screen but put capacitive buttons. Interesting choice. It will feel outdated when the home back button change with Android Nougat.
    09-28-16 09:27 AM
    That question wasn't for you.
    Pardon!
    09-28-16 09:34 AM
    That looks stunning where is this from?

Posted via CB10
    Niels B likes this.
    09-28-16 09:37 AM
    Dylan Babkirk also just posted it on his Instagram, with #blackberry and #teamblackberry.
    Isn't Dylan working for BlackBerry?
    09-28-16 10:10 AM
    Now we just need a confirmed release date (hopefully before end of the year)....
    09-28-16 10:14 AM
    Amber Kanwar on Twitter: "Chen tells me the Blackberry keyboard will be licensed to other smartphone makers. Full story coming soon! $BBRY"
    https://mobile.twitter.com/amberkanw...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    09-28-16 10:14 AM
1,190 ... 2627282930 ...