Why aren't there newer images of the devices? I thought one is being launched next month, normally leaked photos are out couple of months in advance. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 09:37 AM
    I agree with many that if blackberry wants a chance with new phones they need to release it soon. I'm on passport and will be upgrading soon. I don't want Dtek due to battery but if nothing is released soon I will go with samsung.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 09:40 AM
    I agree with many that if blackberry wants a chance with new phones they need to release it soon. I'm on passport and will be upgrading soon. I don't want Dtek due to battery but if nothing is released soon I will go with samsung.

Posted via CB10
    Better off buying the new Google Pixel (new nexus) phone. Two years of updates versus a phone exploding in your hand
    09-19-16 03:56 PM
    Apparently, John Chen does not like leaks. He said so in an article not so long ago. I guess this is the reason?
    09-19-16 05:23 PM
    There's a good chance BlackBerry will provide some updated information around the time they report their quarterly financial results on September 28th.
    09-19-16 06:02 PM
    There's a good chance BlackBerry will provide some updated information around the time they report their quarterly financial results on September 28th.
    He may as well talk about the Argon since the specs have leaked from the BlackBerry site itself, ha. Although I'd love it if he updated on the Mercury and gave a narrower time frame for release.
    antonrr likes this.
    09-21-16 08:16 AM
    John Chen won't talk about the Argon because he no longer reports about devices. He has Ralph Pini to do that now. He will be there to talk about earnings and such, and the plans moving forward no doubt, but he entrusts Ralph to do any PR about devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 08:13 AM
    Latest images?-img_20160928_230529.png

Posted via CB10
    ahhhlain likes this.
    09-28-16 10:43 PM
    Ya that's the one I saw today ^^ I'm surprised no one posted it earlier
    09-28-16 10:45 PM
    Nothing but fan renders.
    09-28-16 10:45 PM
    That is a nice render but it should have included the three row Passport keyboard with a 4:3 screen.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-29-16 02:12 AM
    That is a nice render but it should have included the three row Passport keyboard with a 4:3 screen.

Hell to the no to the 3-row keyboard...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    09-29-16 08:01 AM
    Hell to the no to the 3-row keyboard...

I used it and loved it when I owned a Passport it worked perfectly and takes up less space leaving room for a larger screen.

09-29-16 09:17 AM
    I used it and loved it when I owned a Passport it worked perfectly and takes up less space leaving room for a larger screen.

The difference in space is literally millimeters... I do not want to have to "get used to" another style of keyboard and if I get extremely proficient with that then I will be less proficient if I had to use another device with a standard keyboard... And removing the symbols from the keyboard seems counter-productive for me. The need to go back and forth between the keyboard and the screen... no thanks...

Anyway, just my opinion, those things for me isn't worth saving a few millimeters...

09-29-16 09:36 AM

No way. That size is extremely difficult to use for people with normal size hands. Moreover it is a bizarre and unnecessarily different layout. Will BlackBerry users ever understand that non mainstream devices sell so miserably that the company went virtually bankrupt?

via Priv
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    09-29-16 09:49 AM
    Firstly it's not a render it's almost official it will look like this
    Secondly all of you ******** about the keyboard....seriously? You get used to one phone and after what? You can't use another one unless it's the same with the previous one? So you only sleep with one partner for your entire life because you can't get used to another person? >.<

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 04:35 PM
    So, the rumor is that the mercury is an android phone using a passport style pkb? Is that the general consensus? I know it's all speculation for now and may in fact never come to fruition, but it's fun to dream.

Passport!
    09-29-16 04:53 PM
    So, the rumor is that the mercury is an android phone using a passport style pkb? Is that the general consensus? I know it's all speculation for now and may in fact never come to fruition, but it's fun to dream.

Passport!
    Negative. The rumor is that it could be NAMED after the Passport, but it's unlikely.

And if it came with the PP's 3-row keyboard it's not a dream, it's a nightmare...

09-29-16 04:54 PM
    I'm sorry but I think the passport has the best damn keyboard ever

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    09-29-16 06:10 PM
    I'm sorry but I think the passport has the best damn keyboard ever

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    I second that. Best damn keyboard on any phone. Period.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 06:12 PM
    I second that. Best damn keyboard on any phone. Period.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong. Classic keyboard is the best. No need to wait for a virtual keyboard to come up and lend some options. It's all right here n ready to go
    09-29-16 06:26 PM
    Classic keyboard doesn't double as a trackpad and there's no swipe predictions. Passport's is much better.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 06:33 PM
    Classic keyboard doesn't double as a trackpad and there's no swipe predictions. Passport's is much better.

Posted via CB10
    Bull on the pp keyboard being much better. Mercury will no doubt have a capacitive keyboard like the priv. If the mercury comes out with a 3 row keyboard I'll go back to the priv.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    slagman5 likes this.
    09-29-16 07:05 PM
    For sure Mercury will incorporate Passport/Privs' touch sensitive keyboard with the classic's 4 row of keys as you see on the Priv.
    Last edited by Resilience; 09-29-16 at 08:38 PM.
    slagman5 likes this.
    09-29-16 07:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Classic comes with a trackpad, why would it double as one? Tell yourself what you need to lol both are good but one is superior
    slagman5 and bigjman like this.
    09-29-16 08:17 PM
46 12