10-13-16 10:03 AM
    Yeah been discussed here already in few threads , possibly coming out February

posted via the last true BlackBerry
    10-13-16 10:06 AM
    Yeah been discussed here already in few threads , possibly coming out February

The DTEK70 will be the last true BlackBerry I think

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-13-16 10:08 AM
    That naming pushes me into the flagship spec territory. But rumors are there. Breaks my heart
    10-13-16 10:12 AM
    The DTEK70 will be the last true BlackBerry I think

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Until it gets release

10-13-16 10:14 AM
    That naming pushes me into the flagship spec territory. But rumors are there. Breaks my heart
    You should take this with a grain of salt but this an extract from an article on BlackBerry Central :

"the Mercury is rumored to be a flagship spec�d device to complete with the top-tier devices out there. What exactly will be under the hood of it and who exactly will be developing it is still a question left to be answered. But what is for sure now is that there will be physical keyboards."

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    10-13-16 10:16 AM
    I saw that. But competing with top tier is not pretty logical. BlackBerry did not adjust to the android world yet. What might be flagship for BlackBerry won't be for others
    cgk and Barbareren like this.
    10-13-16 10:18 AM
    Nah, what makes it better than the 50 or 60 is the pkb ;-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-13-16 10:52 AM
    I saw that. But competing with top tier is not pretty logical. BlackBerry did not adjust to the android world yet. What might be flagship for BlackBerry won't be for others
    They don't realize that there's no money to be made on Android hardware. They need to produce devices with the goal of breaking even just to get their name out there and help boost their software.

Instead they want to be greedy and tack on $100 plus premiums in order to get big profits. They don't realize that it's going to screw them over in the end. Nobody except us here at crackberry is going to pay for it. 99% of people hate BlackBerry and would never choose it over a brand with premium status.

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    10-13-16 11:03 AM
    They don't realize that there's no money to be made on Android hardware. They need to produce devices with the goal of breaking even just to get their name out there and help boost their software.

I
    That's the last war - BBRY fought and lost that war which is why they are exiting hardware. Even if we see mercury, it makes no difference to the long-term direction.
    10-13-16 11:33 AM
    except it'll be called the Black Widow (hopefully)

Posted via CB10
    gqmovement likes this.
    10-13-16 11:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt that
    10-13-16 12:35 PM

Instead they want to be greedy and tack on $100 plus premiums in order to get big profits. They don't realize that it's going to screw them over in the end. Nobody except us here at crackberry is going to pay for it. 99% of people hate BlackBerry and would never choose it over a brand with premium status.
    Are you saying the BBRY leadership is clueless?
    NtotheK likes this.
    10-13-16 03:03 PM
    Found this digging around...
    BlackBerry????Android??-DTEK70-Berrylink
    If that comes out, I'd seriously consider it. I really do prefer the physical keyboard.
    ayngling likes this.
    10-13-16 03:04 PM
    If that comes out, I'd seriously consider it. I really do prefer the physical keyboard.
    If that comes out, I'm buying it!
    ayngling likes this.
    10-13-16 03:25 PM
    I like how the comment on the bottom of the page is so grammatically correct, "...life way."
    10-13-16 03:48 PM
    This phone looks pretty awesome!!! I really do hope they give it a chance and release it. I have been waiting for a PKB phone and hope that it releases early next year.
    10-13-16 03:53 PM
    Looks like the Perfect BlackBerry; as if everyone wanted to give their best shot before they leave the company! Phone looks elegant and perfectly shaped.

Again....i wish they could give their best shot with Marketing...
    Barbareren likes this.
    10-13-16 06:22 PM
    Looks like the Perfect BlackBerry; as if everyone wanted to give their best shot before they leave the company! Phone looks elegant and perfectly shaped....
    Those are user created concept renders. There have been no leaked images or renders from BlackBerry and no details except that they expect to release a keyboard phone Q1 2017.
    Biggles likes this.
    10-13-16 08:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    In reading that sign I took the "black widow" thing to be part of the N software, not the name of the device. That's just my take. Could be taken either way I suppose.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    10-13-16 09:28 PM
    In reading that sign I took the "black widow" thing to be part of the N software, not the name of the device. That's just my take. Could be taken either way I suppose.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    Yeah I'm almost positive it is something that BlackBerry is putting into N, but I think people are hoping that it would have a cool name like black widow, even tho it's pretty much certain that it's gonna be DTEK70

 �lack�erry PASSPORT 
    10-13-16 11:38 PM
    Those are user created concept renders. There have been no leaked images or renders from BlackBerry and no details except that they expect to release a keyboard phone Q1 2017.
    I think there is more to it than you think.
    Dhabkrik had seen the device in Person a number of times according to him and he made his Render based on what he saw. And that Image you see of a Presentation, almost exactly matches Dhabkrik's renders.
    10-13-16 11:50 PM

Fan based presentation?
    10-14-16 01:19 AM
    I think there is more to it than you think.
    Dhabkrik had seen the device in Person a number of times according to him and he made his Render based on what he saw. And that Image you see of a Presentation, almost exactly matches Dhabkrik's renders.
    Please don't ever become an investigative journalist or detective. lol
    AmritD, cgk, JeepBB and 3 others like this.
    10-14-16 03:34 AM
    10-14-16 05:13 AM
170 123 ...