I'd leave the metal sides the way they are, except for making the corners rounded at the top, extending the metal band around the top, and making the strip across the top black. Something like this. The headphone jack may be an issue though.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Mercury - Hope it comes in all black-blackberry-mercury-modified-26-r3.jpg  
    01-07-17 12:55 PM
    I'd leave the metal sides the way they are, except for making the corners rounded at the top, extending the metal band around the top, and making the strip across the top black. Something like this. The headphone jack may be an issue though.
    I like the black front of this rendering, but I also expect that flat top on the CES alpha device to stay. Indeed, that top was also part of the alpha hardware build demonstrated at CES. The colors I'd like to see in the final product: all jet black (glossy or matte), all black front with silver sides, and all silver (silver or black keys). If TCL can release the Mercury in those colors, I see the product selling better than any other BlackBerry-branded Android device to date, and will even make BB10 users like me to finally succumb to the inevitable future.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW  Z30 STA100-3 | 10.3.2.2813
    01-07-17 01:22 PM
    Yeah, I actually like that better than all black.
    01-07-17 01:27 PM
    I like the black front of this rendering, but I also expect that flat top on the CES alpha device to stay. Indeed, that top was also part of the alpha hardware build demonstrated at CES. ...
    Yes, I don't expect the flat top to change, but it would be nice to see an all black front.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    01-07-17 02:22 PM
    Nice render - I would buy it if it looked like this.
    01-07-17 06:03 PM
    Who we kidding guys, we'd all buy this phone if it was hot pink hahaha or yellow
    01-07-17 07:43 PM
    Not exactly on topic... but, anyone with Photoshop skills (evident from last few posts) want to try render it in cobalt blue.

Follow (and post to) thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1096788

Thanks in advance!

Posted via my Blackberry Classic
    01-07-17 08:01 PM
    Gimme red and black!!!
    slagman5 likes this.
    01-07-17 08:31 PM
    Gimme red and black!!!
    I'd take one as well.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-07-17 09:37 PM
    I wonder what Tim Allen thinks. He probably has one already
    01-07-17 11:14 PM
    There, I love that!!!

Wouldn't think twice about buying it.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 12:29 AM
    It just struck me that the silver to echoes the silver bottom on the Z30 I'm typing in now. Even with the PKB having the top and bottom bottom a different profile helps getting it the right way up when you draw. I'm always pulling the S***6 out upside down.

Another thought- there's not much build money in the plastic housings, so as long as the aluminium chassis stays, a small range of colours isn't unfeasible. If it added $5/unit would anyone care?
    01-08-17 10:35 AM
    YES, full back have been released,but just engineering phone. picture like this, l just post most picture in the forum,wait for administration check my post
    BlackBerry Mercury - Hope it comes in all black-2.jpg
    01-08-17 10:38 AM
    YES, full back have been released,but just engineering phone. picture like this, l just post most picture in the forum,wait for administration check my post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	415518
    Interesting... This one shows the 'BlackBerry' logo on it as well. & a row of numbers?? The top looks much better than silver.

Probably fake though..
    Posted via SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-08-17 10:56 AM
    Interesting... This one shows the 'BlackBerry' logo on it as well. & a row of numbers?? The top looks much better than silver.

Probably fake though..
    Posted via SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    "Probably" fake? Lol

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    WT44 likes this.
    01-09-17 01:35 AM
    I like this rendering the best! Thanks for this!
    01-09-17 12:39 PM
66 123