You will be able use DTEK70 keyboard as a trackpad. There's a 99.99% chance that keyboard will be touch-enabled. Double-tap will convert that keyboard into a trackpad.

Posted via CB10
    Capacitive keyboard =/= trackpad...

How do you "click" with it? It scrolls we pages and moves the cursor, that's it...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-08-16 08:53 PM
    I like this Design!!!
    12-08-16 11:10 PM
    Could be. Asian women tend to have small hands.
    Well, I've been to Thailand and I can tell you with absolute certainty that some of those ladies have large hands and they are very strong! I remember being in a club one night and one of the ladies who was performing could really armwrestle like a man.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 12:43 AM
    Are you sure that were the ladies?

Posted via CB10
    ardakca, ck2nb and Andrew Sheil like this.
    12-09-16 12:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    They are all ladies after enough drinks.
    pizzawheel and gugomat like this.
    12-09-16 01:03 AM
    Let me guess the device sizes, what do you think? I guess the keyboard is as wide as the keyboard of the PRIV.
    Attachment 413664
    My guess would be about the same dimensions as the Dtek60.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:43 AM
    Capacitive keyboard =/= trackpad...

How do you "click" with it? It scrolls we pages and moves the cursor, that's it...

...tap on it? You already double tap on the capacitive keyboard to toggle the selection cursor.
    12-09-16 09:11 AM
    The styling is nice, but the format is horrible. But hey...I said the same about the Passport and now I love it.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 09:39 AM
    Needs to be in BlackBerry Black, not silver. The photo's / render would be just fine with me IF it is released in all BlackBerry Black

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 09:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Think that was the point of his post...

12-09-16 10:22 AM
    ...tap on it? You already double tap on the capacitive keyboard to toggle the selection cursor.
    So anytime you lift your thumb and bring it back down it can accidentally click on links? Not to mention if your thumb moves just a little bit as you tap it would move instead of click? No thanks, I think there's a reason why the Priv and the Passport does not do that.

12-09-16 10:33 AM
    The trackpad is history. Same as the toolbelt. If we don't let it go, we will be always wanting old technology. I don't see a future for Blackberry if they are forced to stay 5 years behind.
    12-09-16 11:02 AM
    The trackpad is history. Same as the toolbelt. If we don't let it go, we will be always wanting old technology. I don't see a future for Blackberry if they are forced to stay 5 years behind.
    You're right. Earth is dead too, let's just focus on moving to Mars and that's it for here. Yes I wrote that like a jerk on my Classic
    12-09-16 11:07 AM
    You're right. Earth is dead too, let's just focus on moving to Mars and that's it for here. Yes I wrote that like a jerk on my Classic
    Don't get me wrong, I loved the toolbelt and the trackpad in my Torch. What I'm trying to say is even when those buttons where excellent, they made their job, and as a company, doesn't seems to be very wise to hold on to a key forever. Just my opinion.
    12-09-16 11:14 AM
    So anytime you lift your thumb and bring it back down it can accidentally click on links? Not to mention if your thumb moves just a little bit as you tap it would move instead of click? No thanks, I think there's a reason why the Priv and the Passport does not do that.

They ARE working on making it a mouse. It briefly appeared in one of the earlier betas, some even saw the option to enable it.
    12-09-16 11:52 AM
    Don't get me wrong, I loved the toolbelt and the trackpad in my Torch. What I'm trying to say is even when those buttons where excellent, they made their job, and as a company, doesn't seems to be very wise to hold on to a key forever. Just my opinion.
    Lol I know what you mean, I went to an iPhone for 2 weeks n gave up. I personally need and want the buttons n trackpad. I even had the passport with the double tap to activate trackpad. Meh
    12-09-16 12:06 PM
    I am going to buy dtek70 no matter what!
    12-09-16 01:30 PM
    "Newer has to be better!"

12-09-16 02:53 PM
    Nothing to do with holding onto something forever, but to use it until you develop something better to replace it is a better idea. And so far, nothing better has come along.

anon(8063781) likes this.
    12-09-16 02:55 PM
    They ARE working on making it a mouse. It briefly appeared in one of the earlier betas, some even saw the option to enable it.
    And I wonder why it went away...

12-09-16 02:55 PM
    Lol I know what you mean, I went to an iPhone for 2 weeks n gave up. I personally need and want the buttons n trackpad. I even had the passport with the double tap to activate trackpad. Meh
    Yah, I don't get those who think it's somehow just as good if you have to do extra steps to do anything...

12-09-16 02:56 PM
    And I wonder why it went away...

"They weren't ready" was the official response.
    12-09-16 03:03 PM
    "They weren't ready" was the official response.
    Well, hopefully if they add it there's an option to turn it off because if the system allows for easy accidental clicks then I want it off. I actually have this issue with touchscreens, often while scrolling it would think I wanted to go to a link and would switch to the new page. Does this to me in multiple devices...

12-09-16 03:27 PM
    Yah, I don't get those who think it's somehow just as good if you have to do extra steps to do anything...

Exactly
    12-10-16 01:34 AM
    Where did u get these pictures from?
    12-10-16 04:50 AM
402 ... 1314151617