- CrackBerry Abuser
- 140 Posts
Link on Mac + iPhoto + PlayBook = 100% Duplicates in iPhoto
Here is what it does:
1st) When syncing photos from a Mac's iPhoto library to the PlayBook it converts iPhoto events to categories
2nd) It copies all the photos back to the Mac, i.e., imports them to iPhoto, as content of categories (= iPhoto folders) named like the original event
So as a result all pictures are duplicated ...
After some further digging I found out that all the re-synced pictures are added into an event with the name "date"-"PlayBook's name". Deleting this event and emptying the trash deletes all the duplicate pictures. Deleting the folders that appeared in the left didn't do the job.
Last edited by sbndrf; 02-24-13 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Clearing up the thread's title + Further info on cleaning up Link's mess
- By SarahAnn in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-09, 01:20 PM
- By Deb8 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-08, 11:16 AM
- By bwphoto in forum Mac UsersReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-08, 08:12 PM
- By rocketrobbo in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-08, 01:05 PM
- By mikey2009 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-08, 02:13 PM