- 06-05-2013, 10:08 PM #2
The hopeful side of me wishes the update will coincide with a Bridge update followed by the PlayBook update, but nevermind, eh?In BBRY we trust
Editor over at BlackBerry Empire @ blackberryempire.com
I'm the guy who provides APKs
BBM Channel: C001232F7
- CrackBerry Genius
06-05-2013, 10:28 PM #7
- 2,017 Posts
Updated Mac version seems to be much needed by many. Most Link issues are with people on Macs.For the best typing experience only one brand does it the best. That brand is BlackBerry.
BlackBerry. Nobody likes a typo.
Check out my collection of CB and BB wallpapers
- 06-05-2013, 10:45 PM #8
Odd they haven't rolled back the Windows version on the website though. If you try to download the software you get a "file not found" error. Would hate to be trying to setup my new Z10 or A10 right now on Windows, I'd be out of luck.
- CrackBerry User
06-06-2013, 12:48 AM #13
- 15 Posts
Last edited by vandenhooff; 06-07-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: grammar
- By OConde in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2013, 10:05 AM
- By Edward in Toronto in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2013, 02:35 PM
- By T_Touch in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:47 PM
- By lilfrenchee in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:57 PM
- By mxrider821 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:53 PM