"Downloading Update" not working
I'm on OXS 10.6.8
Updated Link from BB site and now I can no longer download updates for the Z10.
Uninstalled Link, re-downloaded it, reinstalled it, same problem.
I can do everything else through link, but the update.
It shows that it wants to update to OS 10.0.9.348 which is what I have!? Didn't see that before.
If this is the current one then I guess I have it.
Just confused as to why it keeps showing that I need to update to it.
- 02-24-2013, 05:54 PM #11
I believe there is a glitch on the link, as it is showing me an old version related to DEV alpha and which it was the second os released to Developers 10.0.9.388, my phone is a retail unit not test unit, no idea why link is showing that, and when I try to update its says after a while an error has ecure. The curent version in my phone is 10.0.10.261
Posted via CB10
So after uninstalling link, restarting Mac, reinstalling Link, I got it to update my wife's Z10 to 10.0.10.261, mine seemed to complete the update to OS 10.0.9.348, but not will NOt update to 10.0.10.261!!
Still a better OS than OS5, 6, 7 & iOS and Android IMHO
Won't even update OTA!
- By darrene_03 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:26 PM
- By darrene_03 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:27 PM
- By crooza172 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:21 AM
- By crooza172 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:21 AM
- By whoopn in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:09 PM