- CrackBerry Abuser
- 362 Posts
Can no longer backup my Z10 via Link?!?!
I last backed up my Z10 via Link on the 14th; now I can no loner back it up?! I get a "There could have been a problem with the device or connection during the back up. Verify that the device is turned on and connected." I can sync files/music but can't do a backup.
Only different thing I've done is to start connecting my PB via Link and it backs up, syncs, etc., with no problems.
Should I reinstall the Link? Thoughts?
- 02-20-2013, 08:26 AM #3
I'd try reinstalling. Seems a lot of folks are reporting the same issue. Personally, this version is working better than ever on my Mac.
Posted via CB10
- By palmbsea in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2010, 05:37 PM
- By ddevito in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:24 PM
- By liaudr in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:19 AM
- By fastfinger in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
- By tchamlett in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:58 AM