When ever I try to make a call screen goes black, this issue is being faced on BlackBerry leap, unable to get hold of the issue even by changing display like brightness or wall paper. Is it technical fault or something manufacturing problem
    07-29-15 01:44 PM
    When ever I try to make a call screen goes black, this issue is being faced on BlackBerry leap, unable to get hold of the issue even by changing display like brightness or wall paper. Is it technical fault or something manufacturing problem
    1. The phone should turn off when placed at your ear, then turn back on when moved away. If this is what you're talking about, this is not an issue.
    2. Do you have screen protector over the sensor? If so, remove it and replace with one that has an open/non disruptive cutout for the sensor.
    3. Use the Virtual Analyzer App to test the sensor and all other related functions. This also works as a configurator.
    Last edited by walt63; 07-29-15 at 03:42 PM.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-29-15 01:58 PM
    I had a problem like that on a Windows phone a while back.

I had a screen protector on it, that was actually in the way of the ambient light sensor.

Even know the protector was clear, it still gave me problems. The phone thinks that it up to your ear, when it's not.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 02:12 PM