Its very often my leap says plug the charger which came with this device. Its very annoying and disappointing. As soon as this message displayed charging aborted automatically and then charging my mobile is something like impossible. I am sure that there is no any solution of this problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 12:38 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 12:43 PM
    U seem to have so much problems with ur leap. I would obviously suggest u to either replace ur mobile or replace ur OS with the latest. And do u mind sharing ur OS version current?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2204
    08-17-15 01:17 PM
    Mine... but if you use good quality's charger it works, like samsung's

Arjun Butola
    08-17-15 01:23 PM
    I get that message too quite often
    Even with the charger that came with the passport
    I simply ignore it, it does charge

Posted from my monster machine, AKA the passport...
    08-17-15 01:33 PM
    I get a similar message saying, "your device will charge faster with the original charger " with the original charger every time from I bought my Classic in December, but my device charges. Interestingly it doesn't give me a message when I use the PlayBook charger, but I prefer to use the original charger for my overnight charging.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 01:45 PM
    I've seen it couple of times when I plugged my departed Z30 on a car charger
    08-17-15 02:22 PM
    I've got it on my Z30 and Passport. I then promptly swapped everything over the to the plug in piece and BlackBerry cable and no longer got the message.

Via Passport via CB10
    08-17-15 04:06 PM
    Its very often my leap says plug the charger which came with this device. Its very annoying and disappointing. As soon as this message displayed charging aborted automatically and then charging my mobile is something like impossible. I am sure that there is no any solution of this problem.

Posted via CB10
    If I use a cheap low output charger I get the message. The phone copes anyway, it just charges slower. The problem is the charger, not the phone =D
    08-18-15 09:22 AM
    Is this post about an issue with the phone or the bad grammar displayed on the phone?
    08-18-15 10:20 AM
    I leave this on your senses of observation.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:45 AM
    I see it all the time with my Z10 in which the charger that came with the device is used. If it has not been charging in the 2+ years I have owned the phone I'd say "This is the best battery life I have ever gotten on this phone" Who says the battery life on this phone is for S***?
    08-18-15 05:25 PM
    Yep. My Leap does it with the charger that came with it. I use the charger that came with my Q10. It seems to do better.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Using the factory charger is a start

Via Passport via CB10
    08-19-15 05:12 AM
    Yeah I also get this message sometimes with my z30 original charger what I do is to unplug it and then plug it again and that solves the problem, may be some voltage problem causes that message to pop up I think.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    08-19-15 07:44 AM
    I get this a lot since updating to OS 10.3.2.2168 & I'd ignore it but it stops charging. Wish I was smart enough to know how to revert to OS I was using before
    08-19-15 08:51 AM
    I used the charger it came with in the box a few times, but now I prefer to use my PlayBook charger on the Leap, because of the higher capacity and speed. That way the Leap charges much faster.

Never saw or got the warning people here are mentioning...

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    08-21-15 01:51 PM
    Ha ha... Yeah mine did that too the first time I plugged it in. I just picked up the Torch that was charging and plugged in the Leap.
    It gave me a little message about how I should use the proper charger so...now there's two chargers and cables sticking sticking out of the wall there.
    The other outlet has the chargers and cables for my Bold 9700 and My Curve 9320.
    08-21-15 06:44 PM
    Still struggling with charging... no solution till date..fed up of the problem

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 03:26 AM
    A few times I got a similar message, yet I was using the BB charger that came with the phone. The problem turned out to be the USB cable. I had a non-BB USB cable plugged in. Some of the micro USB cables I have that came with other devices look cheap and the cables are very thin (which translates to thin [current restrictive] wires).

Make sure you cable has the BB logo on the micro-USB end. If you are using a BB USB cable, maybe it's defective. Try a different cable with the BB charger; try the BB cable with a different charger. Troubleshoot.
    08-27-15 05:35 AM