After nearly 2 years of heavy daily abuse my trusty Leap is starting to fail, often not properly connecting to the mobile network. So it is with great sadness, that I have been forced to purchase a cheap non-blackberry. After much consideration I've opted for a "Wileyfox Swift" a cyanogen OS device. I know I'm going to miss my leap which has been a remarkably good phone.

But, as a proud Passport user too, I won't be saying farewell to a brand that has served me well for over 10 years!

So the challenge will be, will I really need extra apps beyond those native bb10 apps and a few android offerings? Looks like I'm going to find out!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 05:53 PM
    08-19-16 06:24 PM
    After nearly 2 years of heavy daily abuse my trusty Leap is starting to fail, often not properly connecting to the mobile network. So it is with great sadness, that I have been forced to purchase a cheap non-blackberry. After much consideration I've opted for a "Wileyfox Swift" a cyanogen OS device. I know I'm going to miss my leap which has been a remarkably good phone.

But, as a proud Passport user too, I won't be saying farewell to a brand that has served me well for over 10 years!

So the challenge will be, will I really need extra apps beyond those native bb10 apps and a few android offerings? Looks like I'm going to find out!

Posted via CB10

I take it you tried a reload etc first before ditching it and buying something else lol.
    08-22-16 08:08 PM
    Bye! Don't forget to send a postcard.

🔥 📶
    08-22-16 08:46 PM
    +2 Raino

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 09:47 PM
    Closed
    08-22-16 09:48 PM