Have her get the Leap! It's an amazing device. My wife has it, and loves it, and so do I. Great phone with amazing features.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 09:35 PM
    Get your queen the new Priv for Xmas.

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry� Passport SE
    10-07-15 09:58 PM
    Phew I thought someone's upgrading his wife for another one !

Just kidding!

Glad to hear that she chose the Leap!

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    BBd00d likes this.
    10-07-15 10:02 PM
    Posted via  Leap
    10-08-15 08:45 AM
    My wife is considered a light to medium user of her phone. Currently getting 3 days plus of battery life. She's happy, so when she's happy, I am too.

Her sister got the Moto G, the same one that Telus was trying to persuade my wife to get. The thing is dead by 4pm. My wife thanks me for talking her out of the Moto G. Even if she were to use it some more than how she uses her phone now, the Moto G might only last her until bed time.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 04:29 PM
    My wife is considered a light to medium user of her phone. Currently getting 3 days plus of battery life. She's happy, so when she's happy, I am too.

Her sister got the Moto G, the same one that Telus was trying to persuade my wife to get. The thing is dead by 4pm. My wife thanks me for talking her out of the Moto G. Even if she were to use it some more than how she uses her phone now, the Moto G might only last her until bed time.

Posted via CB10
    I upgraded to a Leap, my wife upgraded to an LG G3. My wife is constantly charging her phone (which is a beast of a phone) I consistently get 2 days of moderate usage out of mine.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:02 AM
    I upgraded to a Leap, my wife upgraded to an LG G3. My wife is constantly charging her phone (which is a beast of a phone) I consistently get 2 days of moderate usage out of mine.

Posted via CB10
    Although I like the G3, I don't see the need for that kind of phone in my life. If I needed an all touch right now, i'd still consider a Leap or even a Z30

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 01:07 PM
    Get a PRIV or Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 03:44 AM
    I already have a passport

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 07:03 PM
    My wife had a Z10 then moved to a Leap and really likes it. Drowned one and got another but otherwise nice phone so far. She likes her Leap for what she uses it for messaging and so forth. But when it comes to these phone stores in the malls etc. i'm surprised BB sells phones as a lot of phone places I've been to the sales people (especially if they're young) don't recommend BB. ITS always IPhone or Samsung I've found. I'm Curious how the new Priv will be received. I know when I bought my 80 year old dad a Classic the sales girl at telus thought it was an odd choice... Comes down to what your needs are.
    10-27-15 01:25 AM
    My wife had a Z10 then moved to a Leap and really likes it. Drowned one and got another but otherwise nice phone so far. She likes her Leap for what she uses it for messaging and so forth. But when it comes to these phone stores in the malls etc. i'm surprised BB sells phones as a lot of phone places I've been to the sales people (especially if they're young) don't recommend BB. ITS always IPhone or Samsung I've found. I'm Curious how the new Priv will be received. I know when I bought my 80 year old dad a Classic the sales girl at telus thought it was an odd choice... Comes down to what your needs are.
    You're totally right. They almost make you feel bad for considering a BlackBerry. Not sure if it's because of commission or whatever, but they literally NEVER recommend BlackBerry.

I wanted to check out the Passport before I got my Leap, and the sales guy told me that for messaging and communications, the Galaxy S6 would be the best phone for me. He obviously never used BB10. Sad.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 01:05 PM
    Why don't you just factory reset the nexus?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 06:29 AM
    I have a leap, for all of 3 days now and I really like it. Moved here from iPhone because it is inexpensive, a great messaging tool, and does the basics which is all I really needed in a phone. Not and Android fan, until BlackBerry does their secure thing to it.

IPhones are great but I don't miss mine.

So +1 vote on the leap from a software engineer.

Posted via CB10
    BoldPreza likes this.
    12-17-15 10:30 AM
    I have been using android since 4 years. Those were Xperia by Sony. Now I have switched to blackberry leap as my Xperia l broke. BlackBerry 10 is an excellent OS but I am sad to say it has poor developers, take some time and check xda developers for Android and you will know what I want to say. We can have all applications running on BlackBerry but lack of development due to poor market approach by BlackBerry ruins things.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 09:05 PM
    I've been contemplating upgrading my wife from her Z10, but haven't seen any deals on the Leap (off contract) yet where I am.

That said, I'm disappointed BlackBerry has really left us with no options for upgrading. The Priv may be nice, but if you aren't going high-end you are basically left with clearance phones. Maybe the Vienna will be different.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 01:29 PM
    My sis is probably the same type of users, got her a Leap for xmas to upgrade her from a Z10, mainly coz of battery.

Posted via CB10
    BoldPreza likes this.
    12-25-15 09:59 AM
    Why don't you just factory reset the nexus?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for the extremely late reply to this. I did factory reset the nexus as a last resort. Same issue though, device froze, keyboard would not come up on screen, couldn't even set it back up with the email and password. Not sure why that happened. Was thinking it might have contracted a virus in the core OS but not sure.

Anyway, few months in now, she still loves the Leap, and I won't lie, I love it too. On occasion I'll use her Leap just for sh!ts and giggles. It's no passport, but it doesn't aim to be. It does most of what I use my passport to do. I like the pkb because I do a lot of typing, but for capable messaging and otherwise, the Leap is still a great choice for a phone. No regrets here.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 07:59 AM
    Sorry for the extremely late reply to this. I did factory reset the nexus as a last resort. Same issue though, device froze, keyboard would not come up on screen, couldn't even set it back up with the email and password. Not sure why that happened. Was thinking it might have contracted a virus in the core OS but not sure.

Anyway, few months in now, she still loves the Leap, and I won't lie, I love it too. On occasion I'll use her Leap just for sh!ts and giggles. It's no passport, but it doesn't aim to be. It does most of what I use my passport to do. I like the pkb because I do a lot of typing, but for capable messaging and otherwise, the Leap is still a great choice for a phone. No regrets here.

Posted via CB10
    I got a Leap a few weeks ago as a spare phone. Great device. Absolutely impressive features at that price. I saw it recently being sold for US$ 149 at Best Buy! We are probably using about 70 to 80 of them for a project down in Rio for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games as the features and price are impossible to beat..... :-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-23-16 08:29 PM
    I've been contemplating upgrading my wife from her Z10, but haven't seen any deals on the Leap (off contract) yet where I am.

That said, I'm disappointed BlackBerry has really left us with no options for upgrading. The Priv may be nice, but if you aren't going high-end you are basically left with clearance phones. Maybe the Vienna will be different.

Posted via CB10
    At least in the USA, BestBuy is selling them for US$ 149....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-23-16 08:31 PM
    I bought a Leap as a backup and always wanted a white phone. I must say I am really enjoying this device. My son has one new from ShopBlackberry too. I paid $140 for the white one in mint condition off Ebay.
    The time has come for my wife to upgrade; Should she take a Leap?-img_20160218_143816.jpg
    The time has come for my wife to upgrade; Should she take a Leap?-img_20160218_143804.jpg

Posted via Classic or Leap
    02-19-16 04:54 PM
45 12