I never get a notification on my Leap if there is an update. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 03:47 AM
    I never got notifications on my Z10 or Z30 either. Just visit the BBW and manually check
    04-02-16 08:03 AM
    I have a Classic and I just noticed that it's been a while for an update too.

On my Q10 I had a month ago I was always getting new updates in my HUB. Not sure what's changed but like a previous posted said, manually check.

All the best

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 10:18 PM
    Same problem. Anyone reported issue on Blackberry support?
    04-05-16 04:34 AM
    Go to BBW and reset the app... eventually you'll start getting notifications
    04-05-16 04:50 AM
    I had the same issue when using my Passport... I'm running the PRIV now
    04-05-16 04:52 AM
    That's probably because there are hardly any updates being made to most of the apps in BlackBerry World. The last update I got was for BBM last week. Other than that it's like a desert outhere...

And that is because the future of BB10 looks rather hopeless and dim, what with BlackBerry getting ready to exit the hardware making business...

No app developer in their right mind will bother will BlackBerry at this stage...

Cartman says: Nothing Due To Censorship
    04-06-16 04:08 PM
    That's probably because there are hardly any updates being made to most of the apps in BlackBerry World. The last update I got was for BBM last week. Other than that it's like a desert outhere...

And that is because the future of BB10 looks rather hopeless and dim, what with BlackBerry getting ready to exit the hardware making business...

No app developer in their right mind will bother will BlackBerry at this stage...

It's a good thing that (apparently) few developers are in "their right mind" because most of the apps I have are regularly (if not frequently) updated.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    04-07-16 04:13 AM

But when there are updates I don't get a notification. That's the point

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 01:16 PM