I can't get my leap to connect to link to.switch devices. I was able to connect one, tried to rename device which returned a failed operation. Since then my Leap shows connecting via wifi however wifi is off. The connection will only becomes active once I plug USB in and computer recognize 's the phone. I am using a windows computer. Any ideas

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 11:02 AM
    You need to connect via usb to switch devices. It does not recognize the Leap when it is connected? I would reboot the PC and reboot the phone and try again.
    05-26-15 02:33 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but I had already did that. I eventually uninstalled Link and BlackBerry connect and re installed both. The leap connected fine but no way could I complete at device switch. Finally just restored from a prior backup of my Z30. Honestly I am a dedicated BlackBerry guy but the link software is ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 05:07 PM
    I hear so many bad things about Link but it has always worked and connected flawlessly for me.

I wonder what I'm doing differently.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 08:07 PM
    Well don't do anything different because you are in the minority. The z30 is by far best phone I have come across but link makes it very very difficult to switch devices. Took me two restores and then about two hours to recover lost contacts last switch from a broken screen Z30 to a new one. And that I think is about normal for link. There is a reason a great phone never hardly sold and it certainly wasn't the hardware.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 10:01 PM