Only �199 that's cheap!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-30-15 12:11 PM
    03-30-15 12:11 PM
    Not sure if I should pre-order considering all the bad things I've heard of ShopBlackBerry, or just wait for it to sell on Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 12:27 PM
    Not sure if I should pre-order considering all the bad things I've heard of ShopBlackBerry, or just wait for it to sell on Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, I will never order from shop BlackBerry again. Will wait for Amazon to carry it. There are countless negative threads about shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 12:40 PM
    Who will buy one? :-)

MicheleZ10_oraZ30
    03-30-15 12:44 PM
    I would if it were Canada.

I've had two experiences with shopbb. Both were good.

Posted via CB10
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    03-30-15 05:30 PM
    Anyone buying from Shop BB is nuts. I'd wait a little and get it from Amazon. Digital River is terrible if trying to get a refund or replacement phone. I will never order from them again after the two terrible experiences I had with them.
    03-30-15 05:47 PM
    Digital River is fine. I have order two Passport's, white Z30, and two Q10's in the last four months. All arrived within a week to me in Canada from the US. No issues whatsoever. Don't let the haters scare you away.

Posted by my fabulous red Passport
    farmwersteve likes this.
    03-30-15 09:48 PM
    Who will buy one? :-)

MicheleZ10_oraZ30
    Not everyone at once now...

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:46 AM
    I will buy it when the price drops below 200 usd, I like the looks of it, but the specs are not the best. I'm currently using the z30 for over a year now, and I've been wanting something new

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 04:54 PM
    I will buy it when the price drops below 200 usd, I like the looks of it, but the specs are not the best. I'm currently using the z30 for over a year now, and I've been wanting something new

Posted via CB10
    You won't be interested to buy the leap. Z30 is better than leap in every way leaving the display. Wait for the slider.

Posted via CB10
    MicheleITA likes this.
    03-31-15 11:25 PM
    Amazon is the safest bet.
    04-01-15 04:44 AM
    349 in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:13 AM
    349? Insane that's 200 too much for this phone

Z10 LE 10.2.2.1609
    04-01-15 07:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wait for Amazon. I received my Classic from Amazon the second dayof availability. While it took three weeks after that to receive my "pre-order" Classic. Never will I order from shop BlackBerry again!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:28 AM
    Wonder why no white version available for pre order......

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-01-15 07:59 AM
    I just pre-ordered my Leap, and bought a case that comes with a screen protector, from BlackBerry.com. I've ordered several Z30's (6) from BlackBerry and have had no problems at all. As a comparison, I order from Amazon as well and you never really know what you're getting. Just my opinion. I don't know if I get better service because my company is a Corporate BES customer. I tend to leverage that even when making personal purchases. That could be true and could be a perk of having a relationship with the company, I don't know for sure. But I haven't had any problems.
    04-01-15 12:03 PM
    I've had my z30 for over a year, with no case just the flip cover and I've dropped it more than I can count. It's still works flawless but it's showing it age. Trying to figure out if I can live without nfc, gyro, and hdmi

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 12:44 PM
    Anyone buying from Shop BB is nuts. I'd wait a little and get it from Amazon. Digital River is terrible if trying to get a refund or replacement phone. I will never order from them again after the two terrible experiences I had with them.
    I have to disagree strongly with you although I will admit Amazon has top notch customer service. I have been using shopblackberry since the launch of BB10 purchasing my mother's Z10 along with my devices, etc. Never had a refund issue and with the Passport early coupon code that seemed to be a mistake I called shopblackberry and let them know others were buying the Passport for $449 (whatever it was) and they sent me an email the next day refunding my credit card $150.

I've called the next day almost every time I've ordered products and was always helped out with correct information on the location or status of my order. So while others have had problems with them, my experience has been nothing but positive. I've wondered if it could possibly be my loyalty to shopblackberry when they pull my account and see so many orders. As I said, the family orders under my account.

If I wanted a Leap I'd preorder without worrying. Kinda sad that I don't want one. It is priced nice, but I really have to get a Z30 before they are out of stock. Wish I could put everything about the Z30 into the design of the Leap. The name alone is just horrific... What phone is that? Oh it's a Leap! Ehhh

The Passport and Classic are so perfect, how did Leap make it through. I guess ultimately if the Z30 did not exist I'd get a Leap, but many won't based on name alone. First some have to warm up to the BlackBerry name and adding Leap just makes it so much worse. Hope they sell a ton to businesses though!

Posted via CB10
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    04-02-15 11:44 PM
    I have to disagree strongly with you although I will admit Amazon has top notch customer service. I have been using shopblackberry since the launch of BB10 purchasing my mother's Z10 along with my devices, etc. Never had a refund issue and with the Passport early coupon code that seemed to be a mistake I called shopblackberry and let them know others were buying the Passport for $449 (whatever it was) and they sent me an email the next day refunding my credit card $150.

I've called the next day almost every time I've ordered products and was always helped out with correct information on the location or status of my order. So while others have had problems with them, my experience has been nothing but positive. I've wondered if it could possibly be my loyalty to shopblackberry when they pull my account and see so many orders. As I said, the family orders under my account.

If I wanted a Leap I'd preorder without worrying. Kinda sad that I don't want one. It is priced nice, but I really have to get a Z30 before they are out of stock. Wish I could put everything about the Z30 into the design of the Leap. The name alone is just horrific... What phone is that? Oh it's a Leap! Ehhh

The Passport and Classic are so perfect, how did Leap make it through. I guess ultimately if the Z30 did not exist I'd get a Leap, but many won't based on name alone. First some have to warm up to the BlackBerry name and adding Leap just makes it so much worse. Hope they sell a ton to businesses though!

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad you've had good luck with them. Myself and countless others in here have had nothing but problems with them. From extremely slow shipping times to poor customer service to a huge hassle of trying to get a refund or replacement phone. They also have a history of sending out refurb phones as new. I'd never order from them again but I'm glad you've had a good experience with them.
    04-03-15 06:35 AM
    My only issue with Leap availability is this quote off the USA Shop BlackBerry website.

NOTE: This phone will not work on the following networks: Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular

Isn't it better to have this available on all Carriers in the USA?

Sexy White Z30
    04-03-15 02:19 PM