I disagree Man. I have 2 teenage boys who've had Z10's since launch. Never broken a one. Since 2013 I've had to replace the phones twice due to being stolen, but never for anything broken. And they've taken a teenage boy beating in NYC on skateboards, subway, bikes, beaches, general screwing around with them etc. I'm sold on the toughness of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't mean in the terms of build quality, but lacking certain modern features, USB OTG, my Nokia from 2010 has that, FM Radio, again years old, then there's that battery, god it's awful
    06-04-15 09:36 AM
    I didn't mean in the terms of build quality, but lacking certain modern features, USB OTG, my Nokia from 2010 has that, FM Radio, again years old, then there's that battery, god it's awful
    FM Radio?

I wouldn't call FM Radio a modern feature and although it's still widely used we will be seeing it's switch off within two years.

Radio Player+ has been capable of fulfilling any Radio needs.

My LG Viewty from 2007 could film in 120fps, that's a feature I'd have liked.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 08:31 PM
    Almost every z30 deployed at work comes back with a broken screen. The z10 is built better in my opinion and can withstand much more abuse. I have dropped mine several times and still looks and works great!

Posted via Z10
    06-05-15 09:02 PM
    FM Radio?

I wouldn't call FM Radio a modern feature and although it's still widely used we will be seeing it's switch off within two years.

Radio Player+ has been capable of fulfilling any Radio needs.

My LG Viewty from 2007 could film in 120fps, that's a feature I'd have liked.

Posted via CB10
    There's a rather big problem with Internet Radio... it uses the Internet, yep... that thing that is painfully slow and expensive in a lot of countries, my so called HSPA is lucky to get Edge Speeds some days (And that's when I'm not stuck on Edge or GPRS for half the day), I've seen Indians living in areas with regular power cuts have quicker internet than me...

Until providors across the world sort that kind of thing out than FM Radio is going to stay popular and vital for modern devices.
    06-06-15 06:29 AM
    The most widely used ifoan feature is the smashed screen. I see more crapple users with smashed screens than I see unbroken ones. The first thing every new ifoan user seems to do is smash their screen. It's like they're saying, 'I'm too cool to care about my smashed screen or costs associated with a replacement...'

A cracked or smashed screen p!sses me off. It's so ********. Treat your devices right, like it's one of your limbs, since it practically is just that.

I've got so many devices with perfect screens. Well used too. Why? Because it's SO EASY to keep a device intact, gorilla glass or not. Plus, I hate waste.
    Aaron Marcinkowski likes this.
    06-19-15 04:20 PM
    They should have actual tempered glass for all screens. Think how hard it is to scratch the glass at an arena... not with your skin you won't, lol.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5.
    06-19-15 08:53 PM
    They should have actual tempered glass for all screens. Think how hard it is to scratch the glass at an arena... not with your skin you won't, lol.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5.
    Tempered glass is toughened glass which is used on Z10 which the glass have been treated . It's just that different manufacturers have different methods and contribute to different glass results.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    06-20-15 10:37 AM
    I noticed today I have a big scratch going across the screen. No idea where it came from. If you run finger over it you can feel the actual scratch mark too. I put the leap away until a screen protector arrives and I'm back to using another one of my bb10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 04:21 AM
    Hopefully. Even low to mid-end smartphones already have it.

Posted from a D618
    Then the leap should have it.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 08:30 AM
    For the Leap, BlackBerry decided on Ape Glass� Silverback� brand instead. It's actually plastic. So, no...

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 10:36 PM
    It does have it. Same as the Passport and Classic. All three use GG3.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 04:17 PM
    Gorilla glass or not I recommend a tempered glass protector.. $5 on eBay if you need to keep it cheap. I've seen every screen Crack.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:48 AM
    Godzilla glass...

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:52 AM
    It's definitely thicker glass than on the z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 05:41 PM
39 12