Hi, I've used many BlackBerry 10 phones and never had any issue of phone being sluggish or lagging while opening settings or doing some basic functions.

I've been monitoring CPU and RAM usage as well and it's quite average. It lags a little while swapping home pages or opening settings even if there's no app running in the background.

Is there anyone facing same issue?

I there any fix to this?

P.S I've done factory reset but had no luck.
    02-09-16 06:34 AM
    It should be no different from other (non-Passport) BB10 devices in terms of response. I can only suggest reloading your OS from scratch without doing a restore to see if that improves things. Keep Android apps to an absolute minimum, and do not keep multiple apps of any kind open for no reason.

The word "sluggish" is hard to gauge, so I'll have to take your word for it that something seems amiss.
    SayedWalyullah likes this.
    02-09-16 06:53 AM
    Hi, I've used many BlackBerry 10 phones and never had any issue of phone being sluggish or lagging while opening settings or doing some basic functions.

I've been monitoring CPU and RAM usage as well and it's quite average. It lags a little while swapping home pages or opening settings even if there's no app running in the background.

Is there anyone facing same issue?

I there any fix to this?

P.S I've done factory reset but had no luck.
    As of late, I've noticed the same thing. Like the whole system is just a bit more sluggish than it used to be.

And this is after reinstalling the OS, and having virtually no Android Apps. Don't know what it is.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 11:54 PM
    As of late, I've noticed the same thing. Like the whole system is just a bit more sluggish than it used to be.

And this is after reinstalling the OS, and having virtually no Android Apps. Don't know what it is.

Posted via CB10
    I tried what @conite said but it's still same. Maybe an update will fix it, I tried re-installing OS again twice but had no luck. Is it really a known issue? Because I guess if it will be, it'll get fixed by an update(Hopefully).
    02-11-16 12:53 PM