A replacement for the Z10 the Leap is just great.
    The screen is extra sharp and just that little bit bigger.
    It's nice and flat and really holds well in the hand.
    The keyboard is really good and very usable.

Thanks BlackBerry for all the work behind the Leap.

BB10 Q10 321chutelibre.fr
    05-29-15 02:38 PM
    I'm thinking on buying one for my gf, she has a crappy android and I feel that the Leap would be nice for her.
    lift likes this.
    05-29-15 05:22 PM
    I have the same favorable first impressions. I just bought a Leap to replace my old Galaxy S3, so first ever BlackBerry. I wanted to try the OS and not wanting a phone with a keyboard, it came down to either the Leap or the Z30. Finally decided to go with the Leap as I liked its design better and was able to get it at a better price.

I really like it so far. It feels good in the hand, doesn't feel cheap and is very responsive. Based on what I had read in reviews, I was expecting crashes when running Android apps, but they all run very smoothly. I'm amazed at how effective bb10 is at multi-tasking and at handling emails.

There seems to be a lot of negativity towards this device, part of which I can understand. People expected a Z50 and they were offered a mid-range phone. But judging the Leap at face value, for what it is and what it brings, it is a very good phone.

Posted via CB10
    AthenaSmith, NRB and d7walker like this.
    05-29-15 11:29 PM
    I'm thinking on buying one for my gf, she has a crappy android and I feel that the Leap would be nice for her.
    Have a look at the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 02:15 PM
    Z30 display is not that good compared even to a Z10, I hope the Leap would be better.
    Other than the screen Z30 is going best.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 12:54 AM
    when i do a side by side comparison of z10 vs z30, everybody likes the z30 screen

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 04:07 AM
    I don't know how I get these replies on the threads.
    Is it a software update or the just got unit I tried had something wrong !

Posted via CB10
    05-31-15 04:41 AM
    A replacement for the Z10 the Leap is just great.
    The screen is extra sharp and just that little bit bigger.
    It's nice and flat and really holds well in the hand.
    The keyboard is really good and very usable.

Thanks BlackBerry for all the work behind the Leap.

BB10 Q10 321chutelibre.fr
    Nope. It isn't. Just got mine...and after 2 days of using the Leap...I'm getting ready to return it...

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    06-02-15 11:44 AM
    Nope. It isn't. Just got mine...and after 2 days of using the Leap...I'm getting ready to return it...

What don't you like about the leap?

I've had it for a few days now (came from a HTC one m8) and I'm really enjoying using the leap so far.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 03:49 PM
    What don't you like about the leap?

I've had it for a few days now (came from a HTC one m8) and I'm really enjoying using the leap so far.

Posted via CB10
    Luckily for me, some of the other users here helped me fix the issues I had with the Leap. So the temporary frustration has been set aside for now.

I will reply in more detail once I'll get the chance to put the phone through its paces.

One thing though...I must tip my hat to the battery. Yesterday when I started to set up my phone, I turned it on and it had about 58% battery power. I was on the phone almost 10 hours straight of mixed use...and it was still going. At about 30% percent I fell asleep. The Leap kicked my arse and put me through my paces...and eventually to sleep. LOL!

06-02-15 09:55 PM
    when i do a side by side comparison of z10 vs z30, everybody likes the z30 screen

Posted via CB10
    I like the Z30 screen much better than my Z10.

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    06-05-15 09:39 AM
    Saw the Leap for the first time in a Telus store last weekend, it was on display in the front of the store beside the Classic. It felt nice in my hand, it was light but felt solid. It looks much better in person, very impressed.
    Pcmx likes this.
    06-05-15 09:54 AM
    I like the Z30 screen much better than my Z10.

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    Happy for all of you, I wish I could have a Z30 with a better display than my Z10 but I failed to find it : ). Z10 more sharp/vivid/crisp/bright and colors are not washed out.

So either either the Z30 I tested was defected or you all have a very special Z30s : ) ,enjoy your device it has a really good build quality which is stopping me from purchasing the leap knowing that Z30 is around.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 07:04 PM
    I'm not too sure what Z10s people have been using it this thread but there is absolutely no way the Z30 screen is better, it's a technical impossibility unless they are using defective devices. The Z10 screen is brighter, has greater contrast, a higher resolution, is crisper with a higher PPI and has more accurate colours.. they are facts based on a comparison of the two technical specifications and after using both devices I've witnessed the difference.

For those wondering about a Leap, it technically should be better than the Z30 display but is still behind the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    lift and 1raygin like this.
    06-05-15 08:09 PM
    Yes, the leap is a great phone!

And I find it to be much nicer than my old z10 Great phone at a great price!
    06-06-15 02:57 AM
    I'm not too sure what Z10s people have been using it this thread but there is absolutely no way the Z30 screen is better, it's a technical impossibility unless they are using defective devices. The Z10 screen is brighter, has greater contrast, a higher resolution, is crisper with a higher PPI and has more accurate colours.. they are facts based on a comparison of the two technical specifications and after using both devices I've witnessed the difference.

For those wondering about a Leap, it technically should be better than the Z30 display but is still behind the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    You are totally correct.
    06-08-15 10:26 PM
    You are totally correct.
    100% correct
    I can't buy the Z30 because I can't accept it's screen sharpness and colors.
    I even put the same wall paper on the Z30 in the store where I was testing it.
    But when people say that Z30 users will get used to the screen, they are right and I can understand them because the screen is good overall but without comparing it to others.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 03:22 AM
    I don't like the Z30 screen. Watch daredevil on netflix and you'll understand ! Blind as the hero !

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 03:43 AM
    A few glowing tributes to BlackBerry Leap. Enticing and captivating design. Fluid performance. + 24 hour battery life. Simply as good as BlackBerry Z30 barring a few features I do not not personally mind doing without. Great phone that legitimately deserves more market acceptance. With the onset of the already released OS 10.3.2, for all BlackBerry OS 10 devices, the Leap is going to scale new heights.*

Posted via CB10
    madh263362 likes this.
    06-09-15 08:59 AM
    A few glowing tributes to BlackBerry Leap. Enticing and captivating design. Fluid performance. + 24 hour battery life. Simply as good as BlackBerry Z30 barring a few features I do not not personally mind doing without. Great phone that legitimately deserves more market acceptance. With the onset of the already released OS 10.3.2, for all BlackBerry OS 10 devices, the Leap is going to scale new heights.*

Posted via CB10
    As per I know u recently bought this leap, how do u find the buttons as many people complaining here and how good is the display compare to Z10/Z30, and u got it through Infibeam right, does it come with 1 year warranty, thank you

Via never let me down Z3
    06-09-15 10:17 AM
    I have had my Leap for about a month now. I purchased it to replace my Z10. I am using it on AT&T. The Leap is one great phone especially for the price. The Leap is an upgrade over my Z10 in just about every area. I did have to get a new SIM card because sending attachments via text was not working with the SIM card I had in my Z10. The Leap does interface with the LTE network better than my Z10. attachments send quicker. The battery is insane. I get almost 2 days of moderate to heavy business use. Do not use Apps much. I wish the bezel was smaller. Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.
    06-09-15 02:55 PM