Hi, all my blackberry leap has started to show like rainbow pixels everywhere on the screen. I only pulled it from my pocket it the other day and it only shows that.

The screen or digitizer is not broken so I don't know why so I was wondering do you think this is a fault of the software. I will check on my laptop later to see if it shows anything up.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this before.

I might see if it has any warranty still.

Thanks
    01-14-17 11:53 AM
    My guess would be it's a screen issue...

For warranty they''l probably ask you to wipe the phone or reload the OS to rule out software. if you want to try that (after doing a backup - or two)
    01-16-17 08:39 AM
    Hi, all my blackberry leap has started to show like rainbow pixels everywhere on the screen. I only pulled it from my pocket it the other day and it only shows that.

The screen or digitizer is not broken so I don't know why so I was wondering do you think this is a fault of the software. I will check on my laptop later to see if it shows anything up.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this before.

I might see if it has any warranty still.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear about your screen. It's never nice when something like that happens to our daily device. This hasn't happened to me (luckily)

The first thing i would do is a simple restart. Hold down the the power button and let the device power off. Then turn it back on after a couple seconds. If this doesn't fix the screen colour issue, then maybe it was just a bad screen. You could always try lightly pressing on the screen to see if the pixels fix themselves. Otherwise, hopefully its still under warranty. My Leap has had a few drops and the screen has held up well with no screen protectors.

Could you possibly post a photo of what the screen looks like? It could potentially help us help you better
    02-04-17 01:23 PM
    I suggest you to send your phone to service center, if the device is under warrantly other it needs strict hardware troubleshooting. You can do this yourself by reading instructions from Blackberry Leap Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-leap-manual&po=506196&lang=English. Also try to hard reset your device before using any other method.
    03-03-17 05:50 AM