Blackberry leap is a good phone? Anyone buying this? Because I buy in few days the leap is good phone? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 03:02 PM
    Hi,

What do you want to do with your Leap ? Which phone do you use actually ? I have got the Leap. It's a good phone, but limit to me
    06-22-16 03:34 PM
    If you're comfortable with the overall limitations of BB10 (lack of apps, no more updates, etc), it's a decent slab phone.
    06-22-16 03:42 PM
    I use blackberry q5 and the leap is very good phone I like the apps that have the world thank you!

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-22-16 03:54 PM
    I like my Leap that I just got. I also like my Q5. Both work great but are often overlooked because they considered to be low cost items.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 04:57 PM
    I have a Passport SE and Priv, and I can honestly tell you, I just LOVE my Leap too. What a fantasticly well built phone. Very quick, and Camera is very very impressive for 8 Megapixel. The OS feels very optimized for the Leap as well. Battery life is amazingly good and screen is very bright, even in direct sunlight.

Just get it, you will love it.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 06:47 AM
    According to the International Business Times, the top ten reasons people by cell phones are (in order of importance):

1. Social networking
    2. Taking pictures
    3. Listening to music
    4. Watching online videos
    5. Mobile gaming
    6. Web browsing
    7. Installing new apps
    8. Sending SMS
    9. Alarm clock
    10.Mobile internet usage

Top Ten Reasons Why People Buy Smartphones

Now, why do people choose one phone over another? Almost nothing to do with specs. Maybe some insight here:

Why people pick Team Apple versus Team Android

So, if your brain isn't (irrationally) branded, and you're buying for function, BB10 may work perfectly.
    jope28 and vincentkong like this.
    06-23-16 09:11 AM
    Good phone, can be purchased fairly cheap now, solid feel,great screen,long lasting battery, and best of all bb10 os is awesome

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 07:25 PM
    I have no leap to and to be honest it's a lite underpowered but actually a not bad phone

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 04:34 PM
    According to the International Business Times, the top ten reasons people by cell phones are (in order of importance):

1. Social networking
    2. Taking pictures
    3. Listening to music
    4. Watching online videos
    5. Mobile gaming
    6. Web browsing
    7. Installing new apps
    8. Sending SMS
    9. Alarm clock
    10.Mobile internet usage

Top Ten Reasons Why People Buy Smartphones

Now, why do people choose one phone over another? Almost nothing to do with specs. Maybe some insight here:

Why people pick Team Apple versus Team Android

So, if your brain isn't (irrationally) branded, and you're buying for function, BB10 may work perfectly.
    Great post! :-)

BTW the Leap is a great phone, great value and excellent specs and quality.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-26-16 07:57 PM
    I am using Blackberry Leap from 1-sept-2015.
    After lots of search on net,
    1. I found that Blackberry device got more certifications than others."http://help.blackberry.com/en/content/doc/leap/str100-1/BlackBerry_Leap_STR100-1_Smartphone-(RHD131LW)-Declaration_of_Conformity-EN.pdf
    2. Though there are lots of drawbacks in Blackberry OS or Device, then also its more secure OS & Device (As per documentations/blogs/forums etc). I use Device encryption & try to find out flaw in it related to encryption but failed.
    3. For Web security, I use firewall & other settings at Wifi Layer 2 manage switch because Blackberry Browser not upto the mark as Firefox along with security & privacy plugins.
    4. For service, Blackberry is nice company. They give me replacement of Device after 2-3 months continuous fallow-ups of issue.
    Bottom line:- For Loyal Blackberry Lover, this device is entry point(low budget!).
    Unfortunately I am waiting Blackberry's Low budget Android phone because
    1. Blackberry not update OS quickly as Android does.
    2. Android has more Apps & now Android also becoming Secure!
    06-27-16 06:08 AM
    I actually find the Leap to be the most fluid & well rounded device Blackberry has produced in recent times. I got the Passport SE this week (beautiful build quality btw) and so I've only had a few days to play with it but I'm already toying with the idea of firing up my Leap again.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 04:54 PM
    The leap is one of the best phone I ever used, and I used a lot of Ios, Android and Windows phones.
    Only we do not know how the future of BB10, etc looks like.
    09-09-16 07:09 AM
    My primary phone is a Passport. I just got the Leap, and think for its price is an outstanding phone. Sometimes slow, the camera isn't great, of course doesn't have pkb, but other than that awesome!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 06:59 PM
    My primary phone is a Passport. I just got the Leap, and think for its price is an outstanding phone. Sometimes slow, the camera isn't great, of course doesn't have pkb, but other than that awesome!

Posted via CB10
    Slow? I found it quite fast! And also my camera is pretty good...although this might be personal... did u get your Leap brand new?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 08:41 AM
    The Leap is a great phone. I sold my iPhone 6s plus to go back to BB10. There's nothing close to the fluid US the Leap BB10 has. Good camera too check out the Leap picture thread.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    09-24-16 10:20 AM
    With all the fuss about Apple and their " Touch Disease" fiasco, I can say I love BB10 and the Leap more than ever now...😊

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/appl...tion-1.3786930

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S7
    10-02-16 01:11 PM
    I know a person who changed her Samsung Galaxy J5 to BlackBerry Leap. She is overjoyed, really. She love BB10 (as much more fluent than android on J5), better vkb and she is not hurted by app gap because all...three apps she use (Face10, GG and...i dont remember what) are present here.

She bought it for 515 PLN (133 USD) so it is very very good price. She choosed Leap over Z30 because "it looks more cute"
    10-11-16 04:40 PM
    I recently purchased a Leap to replace my Classic as my second phone. Even though I have only had it for a couple of days, I must say I am very impressed. The battery life is amazing and the virtual keyboard is surprisingly good.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 02:26 AM
    The Leap is a very good BlackBerry device. I've owned the Q5, Z10, Z30 and the Classic and have found the Leap to be comparable for the BBOS10 experience. Granted, my all time favorite based on my own usage and perspective is the Z30. Regrettably, the screen went on the Z30 and I am awaiting a replacement to install which I hope will restore the device to its former glory. In the meantime, I found little in the way of choice for a new BlackBerry device other than the Dtek50, Priv (not ready for Android and don't want to give up BBOS10), the Passport and its SE twin (great devices but just not for me and my usage). So, wishing to stay with BBOS10 and to have a "new" device, and not a used or refurbished model, I looked to the Leap. While it doesn't have some of the specs that the other devices have, I found that it was great to use for email, texting, browsing the Internet, phone calls (of course!) and the odd photo. I'm not a big user of apps so I am content with the offerings on BlackBerry World. Now, for others, the lack of apps is a deal-breaker, therefore they may wish to look to the Priv or DTEK50 (60), but for my own needs, the Leap is the perfect fit. Given the prices of some of the new devices from BlackBerry and other device makers, I thought that buying a new leap on Amazon for $249.00 CAD was a decent deal: not stellar, but decent. Now if the screen repair on my Z30 is successful, or even if it isn't, I still have a current BBOS10 device in my Leap which will meet my needs for the next two or three years, by which time BlackBerry's position in the hardware business will be better known, hopefully with new devices still rolling out and at that time perhaps I will look to joining the huddled masses on Android. Until then, I am well-pleased with my Leap and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a well-built, all touch BlackBerry device using BBOS10 at a decent price.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 01:11 PM
    I got it brand new directly from BlackBerry. It's not slow compared to workless Android or iOS devices, but it's not as fast as the Passport, as the Passport's got 3G of RAM, and the Leap 2G. The LEAP is and outstanding phone, I would recommend it to anyone, and the screen seems also unbreakable as the one of the Passport. With Cobalt's workarounds there really isn't much one would be missing compared to all of the wonderful features of BB10.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    10-17-16 01:50 PM
    Leap is a terrific device for when you prefer a full screen without a physical keyboard. Nicely priced for the quality.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    10-17-16 03:54 PM
    Do we really have any new updates? For the phone. Really looking fwd

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 02:33 AM
    If you plan on using your phone just for social media and emails, than it is a good phone, BB10 OS is great in my opinion. There are game apps that work well and others not so well and playing something like Plants vs Zombies 2 is okay to play, it is slow to get going though, and a game like Jetpack Joy ride works well. These are both from the Google Play Store. The phone gets quite warm though so keep that in mind. Hope that helps a bit.

Leap with 10.3.2.2474
    10-26-16 07:34 AM
    Blackberry leap is a good phone? Anyone buying this? Because I buy in few days the leap is good phone? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Buy a Z30 if you want a better Leap

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-17-16 08:48 AM