Good day everyone!!! Can anyone please help with my problem, what will I do to my blackberry leap battery is draining without using it.
    Attachment 367461

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 12:41 AM
    Good day everyone!!! Can anyone please help with my problem, what will I do to my blackberry leap battery is draining without using it.
    Attachment 367461

Posted via CB10
    From your pic, it looks like one of your Android apps is running and doing stuff in the background - probably your 1mobilemarket app. Your Android Player battery consumption is very high. Maybe tap the "CPU" button in the device monitor and see what it shows. This gives you a more instantaneous idea of what is consuming power. Once you find the culprit app, close it, wait for a while and then restart it. Then check again after a little while, to see if it is still guzzling CPU time.
    08-19-15 12:55 AM
    From your pic, it looks like one of your Android apps is running and doing stuff in the background - probably your 1mobilemarket app. Your Android Player battery consumption is very high. Maybe tap the "CPU" button in the device monitor and see what it shows. This gives you a more instantaneous idea of what is consuming power. Once you find the culprit app, close it, wait for a while and then restart it. Then check again after a little while, to see if it is still guzzling CPU time.
    What will I do sir? Do I need to delete the 1 mobile? Does it affect to my apps if I delete the 1 mobile?
    Please help

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 01:38 AM
    What will I do sir? Do I need to delete the 1 mobile? Does it affect to my apps if I delete the 1 mobile?
    Please help

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure that 1Mobile is causing the excessive battery drain?

First, try closing the 1Mobile app (in Device Monitor screen, press and hold the app until the side menu appears, then select "close"). Wait for a few minutes, then check your device monitor, to confirm the 1Mobile is not running, and see if battery drain has returned to normal levels. This will tell you whether or not, 1Mobile is indeed the app causing the drain.

If it is, then I suggest checking the app permissions for 1Mobile (Settings>Security and Privacy>Application Permissions>1Mobile). If the "Run when minimized" option is turned on, try turning it off and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help, then you could look at deleting the app. You can always download and install it again if you need to.
    1MobileMarket is an Android app store, much like Google Play Store. Deleting it should not affect any other apps on your device.
    08-19-15 02:21 AM
    Are you sure that 1Mobile is causing the excessive battery drain?

First, try closing the 1Mobile app (in Device Monitor screen, press and hold the app until the side menu appears, then select "close"). Wait for a few minutes, then check your device monitor, to confirm the 1Mobile is not running, and see if battery drain has returned to normal levels. This will tell you whether or not, 1Mobile is indeed the app causing the drain.

If it is, then I suggest checking the app permissions for 1Mobile (Settings>Security and Privacy>Application Permissions>1Mobile). If the "Run when minimized" option is turned on, try turning it off and see if that helps.

If that doesn't help, then you could look at deleting the app. You can always download and install it again if you need to.
    1MobileMarket is an Android app store, much like Google Play Store. Deleting it should not affect any other apps on your device.
    Thanks sir.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 08:53 AM
    No problem. Hope your issue is resolved.
    08-21-15 12:06 AM
    I find the play store from Google is a large battery drain.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 05:40 PM
    Define battery drain. Is 1% in the last 48h supposed to be called battery drain?
    Attached Thumbnails Battery draining!!! Help!!!-1440283665709.jpg  
    08-22-15 05:47 PM