In the last week my phone app gets hung up and shows a wait or close screen. I have to reboot the handset to get it working again. Today it was 3 times and was on my car Bluetooth connection. Never had any phone issues with any Android device before from memory this was before and after the update this week. Help!
    06-23-17 01:35 PM
    Can you exchange it yet?
    06-23-17 03:56 PM
    My phone app and camera app crash on my Google Pixel at times. Though I have to just tell Android to restart the app. I don't need to reboot.
    06-23-17 04:56 PM
    Same issue. Phone app freezes periodically. I then downloaded another phone app from the play store, switched default for the built in program off... and then everything went totally haywire - phone would answer in the background and one couldn't bring it to the front, phone then wouldn't dial out etc. Went back to the preinstalled program, and now it's crashing all the time again.
    06-25-17 03:06 PM
    Well looks like I am experiencing something similar.
    Just started today.
    Tried calling out, while connected to BT, and looks like my phone would just get hung up on the dial screen, but it would connect, and the person on the other end wouldn't hear me.
    My KEYone would be completely unresponsive. Eventually the phone app would crash, it would go back to the homescreen, but still unresponsive. So I would have to restart.
    I would try calling right away and have the same results.
    I disconnected BT and tried, seemed to work. Then I was in my truck, with BT, it called no problem.
    Then I tried again this evening, same thing ended up happening.
    I reset my network settings, reconnected BT, then it worked, called out and I talked for half hour. But then when I went to end the call, my KEYone was unresponsive again, had to restart.
    This all started today, I haven't had problems calling before. (Other then network connections, but that's a different story)
    06-25-17 08:08 PM
    I've had this happen once or twice too. Don't have to reboot the phone, just close and reopen phone app and it's fine.
    06-26-17 07:21 PM
    Man, I keep reading about all of these issues and I don't have a single one. I use my phone multiple times a day for long calls, and never once had an issue with the dialer, or phone freezing. I use a wired headset, though, and put my phone in my chest pocket during the calls.

Did have one person say they couldn't hear me, but I think the issue was on their end...
    06-26-17 11:43 PM
    In the last week my phone app gets hung up and shows a wait or close screen. I have to reboot the handset to get it working again. Today it was 3 times and was on my car Bluetooth connection. Never had any phone issues with any Android device before from memory this was before and after the update this week. Help!
    I have had the exact same problem you have described. What's interesting to note is... not until I read your description did I begin to see a connection (no pun intended) to Bluetooth. Because I too noticed this problem when using a BT headset. I'm wondering if it was because I tried to make a call too quickly upon connecting.... hmmmm... no idea.
    07-01-17 06:49 PM
    Have you guys tried the Google Dialer for Nexus/Pixel? It's on APKMirror and you need to get the modified version (for non-nexus phones) for it to work on the KEYone. I've been using that dialer since day one and it works great!

Only issue is it labels some of my received calls as missed in my call log, other than that, it works perfect and I prefer it over the stock dialer as it has swipe up to answer!
    07-02-17 09:51 PM
    I also have problems with the phone app crashing, same as described by the others here. I also use bluetooth and never thought of that being the problem until I read this thread.
    07-09-17 07:52 PM
    Have you guys tried the Google Dialer for Nexus/Pixel? It's on APKMirror and you need to get the modified version (for non-nexus phones) for it to work on the KEYone. I've been using that dialer since day one and it works great!

Only issue is it labels some of my received calls as missed in my call log, other than that, it works perfect and I prefer it over the stock dialer as it has swipe up to answer!
    This one? (See pic) it's google.

A friend greatly assisted me to get the right apk and installation process.

Works great 😎

I really disliked that pre installed AOSP phone app.
    Attached Thumbnails Phone app crashing-46975.jpg  
    07-10-17 04:43 AM
    I have exactly the same issue. Anybody has any solutions? If I change phone app, will it solve problem?

No answers at all? Please give me any help.
    Last edited by Vigolec; 07-10-17 at 12:55 PM.
    07-10-17 05:20 AM