Hi, I want to know if there is any particular place where you can send the K1 for warranty, I'm interested in the official support that will be offered for K1.
    For example if I'm on a business trip to Germany and I buy the K1 from there and come back to my native country (Romania), if I have any issues with the K1 where can I send it? Do I have to send it back to the retailer I bought it from?
    The same question applies for the phones bought online from BlackBerry® KEYone | United States - Official Website through the Rest of Europe portal (which I know is not up yet). When it will be up and I will order a phone, where will I send it?
    Ingear likes this.
    05-29-17 02:31 AM
    Hi, I want to know if there is any particular place where you can send the K1 for warranty, I'm interested in the official support that will be offered for K1.
    For example if I'm on a business trip to Germany and I buy the K1 from there and come back to my native country (Romania), if I have any issues with the K1 where can I send it? Do I have to send it back to the retailer I bought it from?
    The same question applies for the phones bought online from BlackBerry® KEYone | United States - Official Website through the Rest of Europe portal (which I know is not up yet). When it will be up and I will order a phone, where will I send it?
    I might be wrong but I think you would take/send your phone to the retailer you bought the phone from.
    05-29-17 02:54 AM
    I might be wrong but I think you would take/send your phone to the retailer you bought the phone from.
    Let's say that makes sens but what happens when the site will go up and you will be able to purchase directly from BBmobile? I am concerned related to the warranty when purchasing through BBmobile site since for UK and DE, you are redirected to buy from a retailer not directly from them, this means that you will have to send the phone into warranty to the retailer you bought the phone from, they in turn will send it to BB/TLC and well, the rest is history
    05-29-17 04:51 AM
    Judging by BBmobile's job so far, I don't think they'll manage to sell the phone by them selves and it's better to continue selling it through third party sellers only.
    05-29-17 05:25 AM
    That will be headaches for warranty
    The one guy that had his screen detached​ from the unit is dealing with some sort of return money which seems to be a headache
    05-29-17 05:16 PM
    That will be headaches for warranty
    The one guy that had his screen detached​ from the unit is dealing with some sort of return money which seems to be a headache
    If that is the case, than the best thing all buyers can do is get it from a respected retailer and if there are issues resolve them with that retailer.
    05-30-17 02:06 AM
    Can we get an official response here from a BBM representative? It would be nice to know this info, for example I may buy the K1 from US and use it in EU, where I live but if I have issues and need to take advantage of the warranty?
    Ingear likes this.
    06-09-17 08:37 AM
    I really like how in the official support forum of the K1, no one from the support side actually bothered to answer my question.
    It's dust in the wind......
    06-14-17 06:04 AM
    i bought from unlocked mobiles , my phone keeps restarting now , i am trying to contact their support , but after 3 days , i still have nothing , its frustrating !!!
    06-15-17 08:51 AM
    i bought from unlocked mobiles , my phone keeps restarting now , i am trying to contact their support , but after 3 days , i still have nothing , its frustrating !!!
    Try a 32 second reboot. So hold the power button down for 32seconds, time it.

It's the equivalent of a battery pull.

Post back if it sorts it. 😀
    06-15-17 08:55 AM
    @Scovik of you want to attract bbmobile's attention then @BlackBerry Mobile will do it. 😀
    06-15-17 08:57 AM
    I really like how in the official support forum of the K1, no one from the support side actually bothered to answer my question.
    It's dust in the wind......
    I don't think they even do. I've not seen official responses here, mostly just users trying to help.
    06-15-17 09:13 AM
    Someone else had this problem and was unable to resolve it even with full wipes. I'm guessing a RMA would be necessary...
    06-15-17 09:13 AM
    Try a 32 second reboot. So hold the power button down for 32seconds, time it.

It's the equivalent of a battery pull.

Post back if it sorts it. ������
    i tried that , doesnt work , seems like a hardware issue . i was charging the phone overnight when i was suddenly awoken by the phone repeatedly trying to restart itself . this is very frustrating , especially with unlocked mobiles who doesnt care about after sales service , there is no clear instructions as to where to send this fault unit to .
    06-15-17 09:19 AM
    i tried that , doesnt work , seems like a hardware issue . i was charging the phone overnight when i was suddenly awoken by the phone repeatedly trying to restart itself . this is very frustrating , especially with unlocked mobiles who doesnt care about after sales service , there is no clear instructions as to where to send this fault unit to .
    Maybe time to use an autoloader?https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1108372/
    06-15-17 06:57 PM
    usually you would send it to the original retailer and any new device purchased in EU comes with 2 year warranty .
    06-15-17 07:45 PM