How do you bring up the numerical key whilst typing the help page says simply swipe down from the top of the keys , can't get this to work , this is a useful feature to have rather than messing with the ALT key to type numerals
    05-14-17 11:59 AM
    How do you bring up the numerical key whilst typing the help page says simply swipe down from the top of the keys , can't get this to work , this is a useful feature to have rather than messing with the ALT key to type numerals
    Press the sym key. The swipe down on keyboard was there with pre-production software not sure why it was removed.
    05-14-17 12:11 PM
    Thank you for your reply I have pushed the symbol key when typing you are correct the numerical and symbols are shown however swipe down on the key board still does nothing. I find it a bit strange why a zero key is not incorporated when the numerics appear after pressing the symbol key , but still not sure why the swipe down will not work
    05-14-17 01:41 PM
    Not exactly sure why that's missing.

All I know is the swipe down on the priv used to take users to the 2nd symbol page and not the 1st which was pretty was pretty annoying.

Somehow they seemed to make swype work a whole lot better on the physical keyboard. Flick to type gestures work with swype which is awesome. Not sure if swipe down being removed has something to do with that. It's still a bit buggy though. Sometimes I flick up and it chooses an old prediction rather than the onscreen one. Think i'll turn swype off and check it out after the next update.
    05-16-17 04:40 PM