As per the title. Thanks in advance!
    05-12-17 11:17 AM
    As per the title. Thanks in advance!
    Long press on the hub and drag to the disable indicator at the top right of your screen.

Or go into your settings, apps, find hub and select disable.
    Uzi and xandros9 like this.
    05-12-17 11:43 AM
    A BlackBerry without a universal inbox. Almost an iphone.
    hoytbowhunter and antonrr like this.
    05-13-17 05:34 AM
    If you disable it won't it pretty much delete everything so when you decide to use Hub again you'll have to start from scratch?
    05-13-17 09:36 AM
    If you disable it won't it pretty much delete everything so when you decide to use Hub again you'll have to start from scratch?
    That's my understanding and why I won't. I've been wondering whether my DTEK50 performance and battery life would improve if I disabled HUB but I don't want to have to go through the effort of resetting up my accounts if they get deleted HUB is one feature that differentiates BlackBerry from all other phones
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-13-17 10:19 AM
    That's my understanding and why I won't. I've been wondering whether my DTEK50 performance and battery life would improve if I disabled HUB but I don't want to have to go through the effort of resetting up my accounts if they get deleted HUB is one feature that differentiates BlackBerry from all other phones
    Exactly! I don't have any issues, I was just curious if you'd have to set it all up again and that's a lot of work lol.
    05-13-17 10:58 AM
    HUB = Life.
    05-13-17 05:44 PM
    Although Hub is the one of the reasons you can be productive but it's not the main reason, specially on KEYᵒⁿᵉ. It's the PKB and battery.

I have used the device for a few days without Hub. Not only the device performed better in multitasking but I was able to use individual apps without any issues.

I have enabled Hub back after recent app update to see if it's killing the RAM that much or not. I did miss the available rich text formatting from the Hub the most.
    05-16-17 04:44 PM