I was happy with the KeyOne, being one of the first to purchase @ Selfridges on the release day. No issues until the beginning of July when the screen began coming away from phone as described in numerous forums worldwide. I Took it back to Selfridges/Carphone warehouse as I had purchased with insurance and thought it's covered under warranty.
    3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for phone even though the track your repair online says it's been ready for collection instore for over a week. I have been back to the store twice and no phone which is getting frustrating.
    Really I would have expected this to have been sorted much quicker and makes me question why I bought the phone for £500 and only had it in my possession half the time since release. This kind of treatment is bang out of order BlackBerry
    And to add insult the track your repair online site says the fault is not covered by the manufacturers warranty but they have repaired the phone as good will gesture for me??? Really??

Posted using my trusty BlackBerry Passport
    07-28-17 09:17 AM
    I was happy with the KeyOne, being one of the first to purchase @ Selfridges on the release day. No issues until the beginning of July when the screen began coming away from phone as described in numerous forums worldwide. I Took it back to Selfridges/Carphone warehouse as I had purchased with insurance and thought it's covered under warranty.
    3 weeks later and I'm still waiting for phone even though the track your repair online says it's been ready for collection instore for over a week. I have been back to the store twice and no phone which is getting frustrating.
    Really I would have expected this to have been sorted much quicker and makes me question why I bought the phone for £500 and only had it in my possession half the time since release. This kind of treatment is bang out of order BlackBerry
    And to add insult the track your repair online site says the fault is not covered by the manufacturers warranty but they have repaired the phone as good will gesture for me??? Really??

Posted using my trusty BlackBerry Passport
    Suggest you read the following from Which (UK Consumer Rights Organisation) - two very pertinent excerpts are also pasted below the URL:
    What do I do if I have a faulty product?

Goods bought after 1 October 2015
    If you're outside the 30-day right to reject, you have to give the retailer one opportunity to repair or replace any goods or digital content which are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
    You can choose whether you want the goods to be repaired or replaced.
    But the retailer can refuse if they can show that your choice is disproportionately expensive compared with the alternative.
    If the attempt at a repair or replacement is unsuccessful, you can then claim a refund, or a price reduction if you wish to keep the product.

Can I get a full refund?
    If you've owned the item for less than six months, the retailer must give you a full refund.
    The only exception to this is motor vehicles, where the retailer can make a deduction for fair use after the first 30 days.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-28-17 01:01 PM
    Wish our consumer rights in Canada were spelled out like that, usually a baseball bat over the head gets their attention here.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    07-31-17 05:52 PM
    Wish our consumer rights in Canada were spelled out like that, usually a baseball bat over the head gets their attention here.
    UK Consumers on the whole are unfortunately woefully ignorant about their consumer rights (which are very strong), and retailers are very aware of this, so often try and deny the consumer their rights, or charge them extortionate warranty fees for what the consumer is already guaranteed by law....

Must point out though - that generally prices for consumer goods are much higher in the UK than in N America.
    08-01-17 10:01 PM
    Selfridges finally called me with a replacement KEYone. I am happy to have my co-D back but did not get a satisfactory response as to whether the screen lift issue was resolved. We shall see but for the time being I'm happy
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    08-09-17 12:21 PM